Chapter 3 {{~Fear~}}

Here’s the next chapter~! Have fun reading :D and if u want please vote ^_^

**~~~**~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~**~~~**

(MICHELLE'S POV)

I slouched lazily on the coach, propping my feet up with Benjy on my lap watching The Dog whisperer.

I love the show, especially the dogs. Maybe I could be a vet in my future?

When it had ended my eyes strayed to the digital clock on the TV. It was 1pm now.

I’ve only been home for 2 hours now since I came back from skipping school. I thought back about what happened.

This is a really bad situation, now I have to look for a new secret lunch place for me that they wouldn’t think of searching any time soon.

I would have never thought they could get to me in lunch time, since they have never found me before in my former hiding spot.

I groaned. That’s means they at what kind of places I can go hiding or something.

I hope the school won’t call my mom about me skipping school, she’ll be even more furious than when I purposely let Benjy chase her if she hears I did it again.

I sighed. I’m so tired of this stupid life.

Benjy suddenly bounded off my lap.

He barked and ran to the door.

"What’s wrong Ben? You want to go outside?"

He leapt up a few feet in the air, which was his way of saying yes. 

Maybe it was good to go outside, you know, breath fresh air and clear my mind.

I took my jacket and pulled my arms through, Benjy was so excited that it was hard zip it up. After that, we headed out.

The sun shone brightly in my face, you could notice that June was almost over, and that means summer break will come too.

I smiled at the thoughts, that means I would be free from school for a while, no more hell.

Benjy bit and tugged at the bottom of my jacket slightly, as a sign that I needed to snap out of my thoughts.

I hesitated for a moment, should we go to the park? School didn’t end yet so Cameron and his clique won’t be there.

So that’s set, we’ll go to the park.

When I arrived at the nice place I would spend the past few hours, I noticed that there weren’t that many people, I saw a woman with her Labrador playing with the Frisbee; I saw a couple sitting on the branch doing a make out session in public... that’s nice to see.

My thoughts lead to Cameron when he kissed. 

That bastard stole my first kiss! And to think today he kissed me again for the second time.

That’s why I skipped yesterday, but how was I to know he would do that twice in a row, the day straight after that? 

I shook my head to shrug it off.

I unleashed Benjy so that he could run around. He jumped and ran happily around the park.

I threw the tennis ball as far as I could and watched with a smile as the little puppy ran happily after it.

I threw the ball a few times until Benjy decided not to bring it back anymore but to lie down and play with the ball himself. 

We've been here for already an hour or more and I’m glad I haven’t seen Cameron or Amber, I’m kind of scared cause I don’t know when their lessons end.