Chapter 2 {{~One Hell Off A Day~}}

Then again, I was so into writing this, that I made a new chapter right away~! So have fun reading folks!

**~~~**~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~**~~~**

(MICHELLE'S POV)

I sprinted to the class room I had for the 1st period and shut the door behind me with a loud bang.

I glance nervously out of the small window next to the door.

Phew, Cameron didn’t follow me. Most of the time he would stalk me until he couldn't find me.

I now looked behind me to find a confused teacher looking back at me.

"Is there something wrong Miss Anderson?" Mrs. Grander asks me, her voice having a slight tone of surprise in it.

"N-no everything is fine." I stuttered, giving her my fake smile. 

Mrs. Grander is one of those annoying teachers who love to give you detention for no reason.

"Well take a seat then, the class is about to start." She said turning back to her paper work again that was playing on her desk.

I did as she said and took a seat far back in the corner of the class - no one will notice me if I stay here.

Mrs. Grander looked up again from her paper work when I took a seat. 

"Why don’t you sit here?" She said pointing at the seat closest to her. 

Damn if I sit there, they will notice me.

"Miss Anderson." She said in sharp voice. 

I stood up knowing that if I didn’t she would give me detention.

"You need to pay good attention since you’re not very good at history." She said dropping back to her papers.

The bell started to ring and 3 minutes later students started to fill the classroom.

I started to lower myself in my seat, trying to make myself small and unnoticeable.

I could feel myself getting more nervous as I heard the annoying clicking sound of those high stilettos, I knew who they belonged to.

"Heey Mich! I see you’re at school again, we missed you!" an annoying voice that would give anyone a headache spoke from behind me.

I have no intention to turn around knowing who it was, the annoying girl who also loves to bully me; Amber.

"Hey!" She exclaimed grabbing my shoulder roughly, I could feel her long fake nails digging into my flesh.

"Don’t you have any manners? I just talked to you." She snapped, her long curls of blond hair falling in my face when she turned me to face her.

Thinking I just escaped Cameron, then his sister comes to give me hell.

"Ouch!" I yelled out when she pulled at my hair very hard. 

"You better not ignore me anymore! And was it nice? The kiss my brother gave you? I hope so cause he will--"

Mrs. Grander cut her off by saying that everyone has to take a seat.

Didn’t that old hag hear what Amber just said?

I sighed, teachers don’t care when you’re getting bullied, they just say the usual thing, 'They will stop if you just ignore them.'

I rolled my eyes. Please let this day end soon…

*

I had two lessons of history after a row, that’s so boring, I know.