Chapter 23 {{~Evil Itself~}}

Okay so u might wonder wat merde means, which means shit in French :) don’t worry u will understand later~!

(im not french thought so my friend just helped me with the french)

Don’t forget to vote and comment!

**~~**~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~**~~** 

(CAMERON'S POV)

I slowly opened my eyes from the wonderful dream about Mich that I had again.

I loved the dreams about Mich; she was even prettier in them! And the best part was that she loved me back, she was mine and mine only.

I slowly went out of my bed and started to go into my bathroom that was in my room.

I splashed some water in my face to wake me up.
I looked at myself in the mirror.
I. Look. Hot.

Girls can’t resist me... but then why!?

Why can’t Mich see my good looks? Why can’t she fall for me like all the other girls?

Maybe that’s what I like about her?
I started to turn on the shower and striped.
The warm shower making my body relaxes under it.
I like the way that Mich doesn’t fall for my looks and the way I’m rich.

She’s so pure.
No wait...

I started to scowl. She isn’t pure anymore! Another man has touched her!

I started to clench my hands as I thought about MY girl being touched by someone else and not to forget by her father!
He will be punished!

I stepped out of the shower as I hate taking long showers; I got better stuff to do then taking long showers, such a waste of time.

I put on my robe and started to walk back to my room.
I frowned as I saw my sister going through my stuff.

"What are you doing?" I sneered; she jumped and quickly looked behind her.

"Jeez! Can’t you for once take a long shower?" She sneered back while wrapping her arms around her chest.

I rolled my eyes and started to open my walk through closet.

"What are you looking for?" I demanded as I looked around my closet wondering what to wear.

"I’m not stupid; I know you have information about that new guy." She said starting her search again on my desk.

She means Ryan Matthews.

That asshole who is with my princess all the time!
He even had the courage to touch her!
No one touches her! I already even made it clear to Josh, but that faggot still doesn’t get it I guess.

I scoffed; did he really think I didn’t notice his feelings for her?

I trusted him! I thought he would just stick to the plan... but no! He had to go all softy and telling me to stop...

I won’t stop! The way I act to Mich is the only way I can be near her, the only way I can smell her nice scent, and her body, the way she moves the way her face looks when she--

"Stop freaking daydreaming about that bitch! And tell me where that damn document is!" Amber yelled at me breaking me from my thoughts.

"Shut the fuck up hoe!" I yelled back, how dare she disturb me like that!