Chapter 7 {{~Trust~}}

Finally I’m done with this chapter :D I had a hard time trying to express the feelings and stuff but I hope I did well :3

Also if you’re looking for a nice fun story then this is the one u looking for: http://www.wattpad.com/1809929-1-prankster-vs-1001-pretty-boys    it’s in the external link ---->>

(First read my story pleaseee ^-^)

xxxDes <3

**~~~**~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~**~~~**

(MICHELLE'S POV)

I want to die! Right now! 

My eyes were blinded by bright flashes from every angle, by the students who I thought were just as twisted as Cameron and his friends.

Please, stop it!

Why are they doing this to me? Haven’t I gone through enough humiliation?

All I could hear was my piercing screams, filled with grief and fear, yet the crowd acted oblivious to how desperate I was to get away. Even when my screams started to become deafening after I noticed Cameron pointing maliciously at my bra.

Please don’t do what I think you’re going to do! I need to get free right now, but first I need to calm down…

No! Fuck calm down, I cannot calm down with all these people filming and taking pictures of me!

I quickly looked at the boy to the left; he was smirking while keeping his eyes on my bra. My gaze shifted to the other boy, he had more of a sickening smirk, mocking my facial expression like he loved every second of my agony.

I took deep breath.

Now Mich!

I brought my leg up fast with full power, kicking the guy who was looking at me in his privates; I then spun round on my heel and did the same to the other one.

They both let go of me and crumpled in pain, just like I thought they would. Cameron, realizing he was on his own now, grabbed on the sleeve of my blouse and tried to pull me to him, but I wriggled out of the blouse since it was no use trying to rip it from his grip. I don’t care if I’m running like this; everyone has seen my black bra now anyways.

Once I was free of my blouse, I ran to the exit of the school building, rushing through the crowd and I still felt some people trying to hold me or trying to open my bra. Assholes!

Lucky I was fast enough to get free from them, I ran as my tears where still falling off my cheeks.

"Mich!" I heard someone yell but I ignored it, I can’t turn around, I want to get out of here!

I opened the exit door and ran outside; I don’t know if people are still chasing me, but what was on my mind right now was run!

I ran into the forest, that felt like was the only place safe.

After running for what felt like forever I stopped because of my lack of breath, and leaned against a tree and let myself fall on the ground. I was breathing heavily, gasping for air.

When I finally had enough air I then noticed again that I was only wearing my bra.

A breeze made me shiver and I crossed my arms around my exposed belly.

I can’t believe this just happened to me! I can’t believe Cameron got all these people to go along with him! Where were the freaking teachers!? How could they plan something like this! This is getting much worse than before, if that’s possible. How am I going to finish my school like this? Every time skipping, that won’t do any good; it’ll just be pointless for my future and to think I still have a year to go through this hell. Maybe even longer…