Chapter 11 {{~Golden Guide~}}

Forgive me for not updating for a while... I had writers block ;n;

And the nice beautiful banner is made by my dear friend birdie-pie~

**~~**~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~**~~**

(MICHELLE'S POV)

There I was gaping at Mrs. Matthews as she just told me something that shocked me to the core.

1 minute and 43 seconds earlier...

"Is he also a family member?" I asked and I could hear my voice waver in disbelief

"Oh!" She started and I could see a glint in her eyes, I’m not sure if it was in happiness or sadness.

"That’s my son Ryan." She chirped at me, suddenly I could feel her getting excited.

I gaped at her; I so didn’t saw that coming! To think I only figured his name out today when I was just thinking of him a few hours ago.

"Are you friends of him?" She asked weirdly seeing I was still gaping at her.

I closed my mouth quick and dropped my gaze, should I say yes? Maybe she will tell more about him then?

Wait why am I so interested in him? It’s not that I like him... I already like Josh...

I gulped and slowly nodded my head, it’s not like he will find out… right?

"That’s so nice to know, I feared that he had no friends at all because of his behavior, and to think he’s friends with suck a beautiful girl." She said with a wink, holding her hands together while staring at me as if I was some adorable little puppy.

Is she thinking I’m more than a friend? Cause she sure is looking that way.

"You must have not seen him in a while since he moved away from here." she said disappointedly with a small sigh at the end.

Moved away?

"Yes moved away, to his friend’s house, kind of far away from here, we haven’t seen him for a few weeks already."

I blinked at her in shock, crap I just said that out loud!

Wait...far away? But the alley isn’t that far away...

I hesitated, should I tell them that I’ve seen the wolf dude- I mean Ryan today?

Because hearing her talk like that I assume they think he’s in another state or something.

"Umm, you see, I’ve...I’ve...seen Ryan today actually..." I gulped. "He was somewhere in the alley, with a few other guys." I said quietly, almost inaudibly, and dropped my head in shame. I just snitched on him, and I’m sure he didn’t want his parents to know where he was…

There was silence in the room and I didn’t move an inch still holding my gaze on the ground.

Damn you Mich!

I slowly let my eyes glance at Mrs. Matthews. She was staring at me with her mouth slightly open.

"I-is this really true?" She asked, and I could hear her voice trembling.

I hesitated, maybe I should just tell them I’ve mistook him for someone else, I don’t want to get in trouble with anyone anymore, especially with him…

I have a feeling he could beat me up if I did, or bite me…

A shiver ran through me as I thought about his grey eyes that were only a few inches away from me in my dream.