Chapter 4 {{~Friends~}}

Sooo at last, here is the next chapter, u could say I had a writers block, but thanks to my dear friend who gave me some advice I knew I could make another chapter :) thanks startlit_sky! Also thanks for editing my chapters!

Luvv u all folks~! <3 have fun reading! ^_^

 **~~~**~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~**~~~**

(MICHELLE'S POV)

I was at the scene in a flash, bumping people aside with as much force as I could master.

Some people shot me an annoyed glare every now and then for pushing them but I brushed them off, I just wanted Benjy safely by my side right now, that’s all that mattered to me.

I finally reached the center of the crowd, and searched the whole circle to see if my little puppy was here, but when I couldn’t see Benjy in sight my heart plummeted and I started to panic again.

There was a woman crying and a man hugging her tightly, there was also a police man writing things down on his notepad.

His eyes landed on mine, and when he saw the fear showing clearly on my face, he gave me a worried look. 

I ignored it and bumped everyone aside again to get out of the crowd.

I ran towards the direction leading to my house hoping again that he would be waiting at the doorstep for me.

The tears that had stopped a minute ago began to stream down again, retracing the streaks already on my cheeks that hadn’t dried up yet. 

I’m sure I looked like a freak with all my mascara like this, but at the moment, I didn’t care.

I ran across the main road, cars sending angry beeps and curse words shot in my way. 

Like everything else, I ignored them.

My house came in vision, but I didn’t see him sitting waiting for me there, I looked around real fast and then ran to the door.

I ran to the alley that was not too far away from my house.

I looked in it and saw a five hooded guys staring at me, are they thugs? Should I go in there and look if Benjy is there? What if they held Benjy hostage right now, trying to lure me or something?

That had my blood boiling again. 

Leaning back, I took a deep breath to calm myself down. 

No one can think straight when anger blinds them.

I hesitantly stepped a step forwards, when I did that a guy started to smirk at me in a play full and evil way.

It gave me a small shiver, should I really go there? Too late to go back now, they’ve seen me now anyways, I’ll just ask them from here.

"E-excuse me... d-did you guys maybe have seen a-a little king Charles p-puppy?" I stuttered, trying to keep a straight face but failing miserably.

The same guy moved his body in my direction still with his smirk on his face; I couldn’t see his face clear because of how dark is was.

I saw the other guy who was standing next to him whisper something in his ear.

Maybe they don’t have Benjy? Otherwise he would bark.

"B-Benjy?" I tried to yell, but my voice was broken and quiet.

"What did you say, little girl?" Sneered a very deep, intimidating voice. 

"T-that’s my dog... his n-name." I said, still quiet, with a fake little smile on my face.