Chapter 19 {{~A 'Mothers' Help~}}

Sorry for the wait ^-^

Idina Menzel plays as Angela Matthews  ---->>

**~~**~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~**~~**

(MICHELLES'S POV)

Nervously I started to follow Ryan to the car, were his mom was waiting for us.

It may have sounded easy to tell her ‘not to worry about it’ myself, but it sure did make me nervous as hell.

What will Angela ask me? Will she take me away from my home? Will she tell me not to hang around Ryan anymore? 

I was thinking of the possibilities of what could happen, when someone suddenly poked my forehead.

I glanced at Ryan who was looking back at me with a relaxed and calm face, like he was telling me not to worry.

I inhaled and breathed out some breath to stop my heart from beating so fast.

I noticed today that every time Ryan touches me my heart starts beating fast... It wasn’t a nervous feeling though... I didn’t even know what it meant…

I could see Angela waiting outside her car with a small smile on her face while her eyes were searching me from head to toe as I came closer.

"Michelle." I could hear pity and guilt in her voice. I could understand the pity, which I didn’t like, but why the guilt?

I looked at the ground not wanting to make eye contact; trying to hide my face behind my hair. She must be happy I did that ‘cause now she won’t need to see my ugly face like this.

Suddenly I got pulled into a tight hug. I gasped in surprise while I looked shocked.

Why is she hugging me like this!? Isn’t she angry at me? What’s going on?

My body started to relax a little while still being hugged by Angela.

It kind of felt nice, to have somebody hug you like this.

I slowly wrapped my arms around her like she had with me and hugged her back. She felt nice. This was a motherly hug that I’ve never experienced.

Thoughts of what my mom did to Angela rushed back and I started to release myself from the hug.

"I’m so sorry for what happened the other day...I...I..." I didn’t know what to say besides how sorry and ashamed I was.  I wish that it would never have happened. I wish that my mom would be normal like any other mom... like Angela...

Angela looked me straight in the eyes. I noticed her sky blue eyes again that I almost forgot she had. It’s because her hair covered it.

I could see all kinds of emotions through her eyes, some that I didn’t even know what they were.