I will make sure that all your wishes are fulfilled.

And it's a promise....

Nandini looked at Manik and asked - Saare wishes???

Manik -Yes....

Nandini - Aur Hume koi nahi rokega?

Manik - Yes.

Nandini - Aap bhi nahi?

Manik - Haan Nandini Mai bhi nahi...

Nandini on hearing this got up and went towards the door.

She was About to open the door when Manik stopped her.

Manik - Nandini... Kaha jarahi ho?

Nandini turned towards Manik and said- Hamare room me jarahe hai hum.

Manik - But Nandini.... Ye room bhi to tumhara hi hai. I mean now that we are married toh you can stay here.

Nandini - Manik hum yahan nahi reh sakte. Aur Waise bhi aapne abhi promise Kia tha ki Hum Jo Chahe wo karsakte hai. To please Hume mat rokiye.

Manik didn't have anything to say and he had to agree with Nandini.

Manik -

Theek hai... Agar tum yahi chahti ho to yahi sahi. I won't stop you.

Nandini without giving a glance at Manik left the room and went to her room.

Nandini bolted the door of her room and saw herself in the mirror for a long time.

Her life had changed forever in a matter of few minutes and she was married to Manik.

Nandini touched the black thread tied around her neck and the sindoor and said to herself -

I know that Manik has done this out of sympathy.

He just considers me as a friend and nothing else .

He doesn't love me.

He loves Aaliya. And knowing all this, how can I be selfish?

No I can't..... I have to do something and bring them closer.

For that I have to leave this house.

But mai Chahe kitna bhi try karlu ,Manik kabhi mujhe jaane nahi denge.

Mujhe koi aur raasta apnana hoga.

Aur rahi baat Mummyji ki to wo mujhe kabhi nahi apnayengi.

Unhone mujhe ghar se dur bhejne ke liye itna sab Kia. Ab to wo mujhse Pehle se zyada naraaz hongi.

Nandini looked at the sky and said- Bhagwaan Ab aap hi bataiye mai kya karu?

In the meantime , in Manik's room -

After Nandini left,Manik went and stood in the balcony of his room and kept staring at the stars.

Manik self thought-

Nandini I know that tum mere is decision ke Khush nahi ho aur tum mujhse naraaz ho.

But I promise one thing that mai tumhari Saari narazgi dur kardunga.

Aur jaha tak hamari shadi ka sawal hai to i really want to give this marriage a chance.

I have developed some feelings for you which I can't explain and I am sure kahi na kahi tum bhi mujhse pyar karti ho.

Then he realized what he said.

Manik -

Did I just say tum bhi???

Does it mean that I have fallen in love with Nandini?

I guess I have.

But first I need to be sure what Nandini really feels for me.

Mujhe koi bhi decision lene se Pehle Nandini ke dil ki baat jaan ni hogi.

Both Manik and Nandini kept staring at the sky for sometime and then went to sleep unaware of the fact what the next morning would have in store for them.

Will the new morning fill their lives with happiness or will they have to face more hardships???

Done with another update.

Hope you guys like it....

Ignore the typos if any.

Guys I have written this chapter in a hurry as most of you were missing it. So I m not sure how it turned out to be.
Please give your comments regarding this.

------------------------------------------------

And guys I have two concepts going in my mind and i want to start it soon.

Do you guys want me to do so or should I post those stories after finishing all the existing stories.

But it will take moreeee time.

Please do let me know...

Waiting for your response....