31 [ last chapter ]

Start from the beginning

"My heart is beating fast, Kook-ah, what to do?"

"Pray that they'll like your Christmas gifts even though you're a tad bit late?"

"And I have to hope they'd like me."

"They will, Jan-ie. My parents and I have similar tastes." He winked at me, laughing away as I blushed hard.

"Imo, samchon, we're here..." Jungkook stayed behind me as I stepped by the silent hallway, awkwardly, since the hallway was openly big and connected from the front door to the living room. It's been a long time since I have been here.

My clumsiness failed me as I tripped over one of my bags, and right on time Jungkook caught me by my waist. How romantic.

"They're in the living room, agassi." One of the housekeepers came by, making Jungkook let go of me with a surprised look, as I quickly get on my feet. I thank her, and I could see slight humor in her eyes as she walked away.

"'Agasssi'? Now I'm terrified." Jungkook mumbled, both hands now occupied, and a huge backpack on his sturdy back. Thanks to my luggages.

"Don't be, they're..."

"I know you're hesitating to use the word 'Nice' because technically they're not, but okay, I get it. I'm okay!" Jungkook flashed an unwilling smile, and bit down on his cheeks after I frowned at him.

"Aish, just relax."

When we stepped in, my uncle stood up with a stoic expression on his face whilst my aunt stay seated, poise surrounding her straight face and elegant posture. I could feel Jungkook slightly intimidated... Myself as well.

Speaking up first, I said, "This is my boyfriend, Imo, Samchon. His name is-"

"Jeon Jungkook. It is an honor to meet you, s-sir, ma'am."

I silently giggle.

There was a string of silence, containing spites of sombre that we all expected. However...

"Not bad." Uncle burst into a grin, elbow nudging the lady who was still sitting down. She had not yet acknowledged him. I could feel their conversation through their eyes, and boy, was the kid beside me shaking?

Her look at him was askew, as if unsure if Jungkook would be right for me. I was slightly angered, for what reason does she think she could oppose?

I felt a slight squeeze on my hand.

"I'm sure Brother-in-law would love his cuteness."

Knowing that it was not right to outburst, I bit out a smile. "Yeah, my dad would. We have similar tastes." The last comment, of course was credited to the one and only.

Jungkook choked, catching on the intentional inside joke I made.

"Arrasseoyo, let's go now." I put on my coat, my sling purse across my body, shades on top of my head. He stared at me from head to toe, shaking his head.

"Wae? Is my outfit inappropriate? Does your parents hate red?"

"Aniyo," Jungkook made way for me to pass through, "You're too mesmerising I'm trying to shake my thoughts out of what I could do to you after we get there."

Once he finished his sentence, an arm was snaked around my waist. My face slowly redden when I felt a pinch on my hip, only finally getting the hint of what he had just said.

"Yah..." Clenching my teeth together, I paced forward to where Jungkook suddenly escaped to instead of being next to me. He pulled out his tongue, childishly, and picked up his legs out the apartment- The apartment I rented just the day after he got approval of my aunt and uncle, with us two residing in.

Finally to the door, I reached out for the doorknob and gave my surrounding a last look. A grateful smile hanged on my lips before I close the door behind me, mentally sending my farewell to Seoul.

There were still many things unexplained, unidentified, but deep in my guts I know it can wait.

As long as I wait, like a miracle  things will fall into their rightful place.

Knowing Jungkook, the mannequin who couldn't move when he want to, who couldn't speak however he likes... The mannequin that I was scared of, heartbroken for, and tied with for life.

I could wait a million years for him.

a/n:

I HAVE A PEN

I HAVE AN APPLE

howdy, guys~

i know it's weird to be popping out of nowhere and telling you that this is the last chapter.

from this chapter, you can assume a number of endings from them- i'll leave it to you x)

i'm not really sad to end this story because, okay, jungkook here is kinda creepy-annoying. first, he popped out of nowhere and started to tag along w jane everywhere... that's not normal.

jane is a mixed korean from a well-off family. that's why her aunt was skeptical about jungkook, because pure koreans are traditional-ish (thus going to busan to pay respects)

despite differences, jungkook here has helped jane in many ways- helped her overcome her fears, helped her stay strong. jane from the beginning was insecure due to the lack of warmth and love, but she's overall cool and a fun person. that's why it wasn't tough that he could help her just by being himself. #soulmate i wish i have someone like that T.T

if this book is still well liked i will publish an epilogue/special chapter. yay?

end: 4th October 2016

gamsahamnida for all the support! ˘‿˘