23

He returned to me with a large cheeky grin hanging on his lips, and slapped my arm in excitement. "Yah, yah!"

"What?!" I yelped in pain, rubbing at my arm while he jumped in victory.

"Oh, my God! It does feel like a action movie, doesn't it?"

"Whatever," I said, but inside, my soul's trying to escape.

Must. Resist.

It has been a few long minutes and we can't risk anything else for I know we won't be spared. "Should we leave now?"

He frowned at me for a second before pulling on my ear to stop my anxiety speaking. "Hollister, you forget what we are."

"Um, in-deep-trouble?" I shrugged when he shoots another look.

"No, I was thinking IN-vincible!"

Again, I rolled my eyes, trying to feel that frustration somewhere inside my veins but only burst into fits when he giggled cutely.

"Wait. Look, that man is back." He whispers into my ear, dragging me back into hiding by the shoulder.

We watched patiently as the man sipped his cup of coffee like we expected, and for a while he didn't seem to think much about it, until his relaxed gaze and the drumming of his feet against the floor falters.

"Okay, okay, let's leave now." He gestured for my hand and without thinking too much I put my palm on his. As soon as I did, he pulled me again into his arms, looking down at me as I'm trapped within the wall behind me, again. Now, this feels familiar.

But the only difference was that I could see white translucent swirls lurked beneath the black. His enchanting eyes that I hadn't notice before.

Listen to your heart.

I froze. "D-Did you hear that?" I asked Jungkook worriedly, repeating myself countless times when he doesn't seem to have a clue.

"Never mind," I stepped out of his grasp, eyes in alert and dashing for the exit.

--

Now we're back to his place, just that I have more bags than I brought previously, sticking out uninvited by the glass door that's currently in need of repair. We just wrapped some adhesive and placed wood around the open hole. Well, that would do for now.

"Doegopa neoui oppa, neoui sarangi nan neomu gopa~"

Jungkook is walking to me with a dark red rose in his hand. I broke down into laughter as I leaned back onto the back rest of the sofa. "What on Earth," I giggled louder, "Are you doing?"

He bites the stem of his rose between his lips, asking for my hand like a gentleman while he bows. I played along and accepted his hand, still giggling my way through. He brings me to the centre of the room and steadily holds onto the curve of my waist, his right hand still linked with my left.

"Jane, darling." His mocked accent is strong as he speaks, "What do you like to have for dinner? Me, or me?"

His humor is kicking off the roof.

"Mwoya?!" I slapped his arm, feeling flush in my cheeks.

"So, what's your answer?"

"I'll go with some steak, please. Medium rare."

a/n:

fluff or not? c: i cringe myself bc its the first fluff-over-angst work that i attempted to write

HAHAA i apologize, seriously. also, actually the story's coming to an ending..

there might be a twist afterwards (if i choose to write an angsty ending, which i DO with all of my other works)

LEAVE UR THOUGHTS!! please don't silent read... i can even name a handful of u HAHA

/whispers/ i'm watching you...