Apologies

A/N Hi! So I know that many of you have been waiting and waiting for this story to get an update and I'm really sorry for taking so long. I know some of you might be a little upset, but there's been alot going on and I have an extra job now too so I haven't really got the time to update.
And writers block, unfortunatley.

I know some people have even messaged me and asked about the story and I'm grateful for you guys for doing so. Even if I couldn't give you the reply you expected I'm still happy that you read and Wait for this story. You guys who read this story or my other stories mean alot to me and I don't want to lose you.

So Thank you so much for your patience!

All love

Icefly ❤️

Jade

I sat in my bed with my headphones in my ears, listening to some music while studying. I decided to finally send Eleanor a text and ask how her life was going. I found out that she was in Ibiza for the moment, she also had her best friend Max with her. She asked how I was and I said i had a little fight Jelina. I'm not so mad anymore, I just don't feel like talking to her right now.

Eleanor said that I should talk to her though, sort things out. I knew she was right, but I just wanted to be left alone now for a while.

To Eleanor:  I might talk to her later, but enough of that. How are you? A new romance after you and my brother went seperate ways?

I really liked Eleanor, some people might say she looks or act like a bitch, but I really don't think that's the matter here. I don't understand what people are thinking when they call someone by mean words without even knowing their name or who they actually are. Now I speak for Jelina as well, she's quite missunderstood sometimes.

We all have our days and flaws, why let that define us?

From Eleanor: Haha, oh sweet Jade. I was never fully in love with Louis to be honest, we're better off as friends and we both knew it that the day Harry walked in to Louis' life. There's is this guy, yes. His name is Max. We've been best friends for a long time and lately, things has been unusally good between us. Ever since he knew it was over between me and Louis.

I raised my left eyebrow and nodded slowly at her reply. It didn't have to mean anything, but it could mean something, at least from Max' side. I wrote back to her.

To Eleanor: " That sounds lovely, right? How do you feel about it? Do you think it could work out?"

I got back to my homework and tried to not think about Jelina too much with that last sentence in my head playing all over again.
' Do you think it could work out?' I sure wanted it to work out, but then Jelina had to slow down with her actions when it got to jealousy.

I know that I could never take her jealous feeling away, but her actions is a totally diffrent thing. Something we could work on. We have to work on.

My phone started buzzing and then I saw two messages on the phone. One from Jelina and one from Eleanor. Considering that I was just in the middle of a conversation with Eleanor, I decided to pick her message first.

From Eleanor: " I actually think it could. But, I'm scared. I've never thought of Max that way. But lately, all I wanna do is to spend more time with him and just be near him. That's good right?"

I let out a small ' aw' from my lips when I read it, this was so cute. I started shipping it while writing my reply.

To Eleanor: " As long as he makes you happy and treat you right I wouldn't see a problem with it. If he asks you out, would you say yes?"

I was 99 percent sure that she would say yes to my question. It would be super cute if they started dating. While waiting for her reply I suddenly saw a message from Jelina.

From Jelina: " I'm sorry for How I acted earlier. I let my anger or jealousy, maybe both, take the best of me. I really don't wanna lose you."  I rolled my eyes at the message, this was probably the shitty apologize I've ever experienced.

She couldn't even pick up the phone and call me and tell me how bad she felt.

To Jelina: " Bullshit."

Just one word, and I know how much frustration she would feel when she read it. I swiped away the conversation with Jelina and jumped back to Eleanor. She had finally replied.

From Eleanor: " I think I would actually. He is really great."

I smiled and wrote back an ' aw' to her and then tried to stay focus on my school work.
I started listening to my one and only favourite singer. Ed Sheeran. He's one of them singers you just can't put hate on. At least not his singing, he's my little ginger Jesus.

Suddenly my phone started to ring and I saw Jelina's ID on the screen. After waiting three signals I pick up the phone and replied with an ' hello'.

" I understand that you replied with that word. And I'm sorry for reacting the way I did. And I will-"

But I wouldn't sit here and listen to her empty promises through a bloody phone so I raised my voice and said;

" I'm not gonna sit here and listen to your lame apology through the phone. If you're really sorry, then the least you can do is to drag your sorry ass over here and say it." With that I hung up and placed the phone on the night stand.

Maybe I overreacted, but I wanted to talk to her face to face about this. Jelina was still hiding some things from me and she needed to be more open with me if she wanted this relationship to move forwards.

Suddenly the door to my room opened and I saw Jelina breathing heavily. " Did you, run from your house to mine?" I said and stood up from my bed and walked over to her.

" Of...course I...did." Jelina sat herself down onto the floor and tried to catch her breath. I sat next to her and just looked at her.

" I want to open up so badly to you but I don't know how. There are some things in my life that I thought I would take with me into the grave."

My eyes got wide open and I started to think that maybe she's a criminal. She's not a pornstar is she? I wouldnt judge her but, damn I would like to see those movies.

" Do you need a drink or something?" I said out of the blue. She looked over at me and looked very surprised indeed. I knew we had school the next day but, maybe we could be sick just that one day?

If it helped our relationship then I would be more than happy to do this. Jelina's surprised face then softened.

" A drink or two would be good."