Morning lessons

Warning: smut
Jade

I ended up staying at Jelina's house once again, but my parents didn't really mind. I still have to tell them though any time soon. And Louis too, maybe I should start with him, he's just a phone call away. It was around five o'clock in the morning now and we still had some time to just lay there and enjoy each other's company.

But I decided to go up a bit earlier and call Louis. Jelina wouldn't notice anway. The way she was sleeping, someone could come in here and beat me to death without her waking up. I got my phone and walked out with light steps.

Pretty many signals went up before he decided to pick up. " Jade? This better be an important call and not one of yours " Hi I'm gonna piss you off " calls."

I hastily shook my head. " No, no I promise this is important." I took a deep breath and I could hear Louis mutter a 'Okay hold on I'll be back.'

" You better be." Was all I heard in the backgound. He seemed to be very busy with something...or someone. I heard him close a door and it was all quiet around the both of us. " Okay, Jade talk."

" I kind of have....um... I don't know how to say this." " Please don't say a venereal disease, you better take that stuff with mom and dad. But just tell me who gave it to you and I'll find that son of a b...."

" I have a girlfriend!" I almost yelled at him and he got quiet first. " Congratulations! That Jelina girl, right?" " Yes..." I replied with a slow tone, I didn't know what kind of reaction this was, he's never reacted like this before.

When I told him about my first boyfriend he just told me that he would kick his ass if he hurted me. Now he seemed to be pretty cool about it.

" So, are you okay with this or...?"

" Of course I am. Now I don't have to worry about you coming home and tell mom and dad that you're pregnant." I couldn't help but chuckle at this. "Feel relieved, brother. No kids here for a while."

" Okay, that's awesome, but if you don't mind, I really have to go now. Duty is calling." I was taken aback with his sudden hurry.

" Oh, yeah it's fine, see ya." We both hung up quickly and I walked into the bedroom as quiet as I could. But of course, she was already up. But not literally , she just sat up in the bed, smirking at me.

" It's 5:15, and you're already up and talking on the phone? Didn't know you were a morning person." I sighed heavliy when I first now realized how early it actually was. " Me neither." Jelina took a hold of my hand and dragged me closer towards the bed. " You who are such a good girl, Jade."

I blushed and giggled at her compliment. " I guess, I mean, I do what I can. Was there something special you were thinking about?" Jelina just gave me a slight shrug. " I don't know, I have this irrtitating problem, and I was just wondering if you could help me out?"

I gave her the sweetest smile I've ever given a human being. " Sure, what do you want me to do?" " I'll let you know in time. But first I want you to know something important. And you have to listen carefully now."

" Yes, yes I'll be a good girl and listen."

" If you feel totally fine with an activity or an idea that we are experimenting, I need you to conifirm it by saying the word Green, yes?"

I nodded and she continued. " If you are fine with whatever we are doing, but you want to slow down, you have to let me now by saying Yellow. And I'll slow down and even stop if I see that you're not enjoying it at all. Do you understand?"