Hide and Seek

Hi, I'm so sorry for taking so long. This chapter was a hard one. But I hope you'll like it. This is a long one, but you really deserve it.

Jade

Patience. It's good to have when you wait for someone, or something for a longer time. By longer time I mean perhaps 20 minutes or more. You wait for your friend to get dressed for school and eat something before you leave.

Or waiting for that awesome roller coaster that makes you stand in the line for 30 minutes. That's the kind of patience I have. But when it comes to Jelina and about her open up and tell me more about her, I'm just losing it more and more now.

It was now Friday, and I took a quick shower after getting up and sang Rebecka Black's song Friday. Afterwards when I was getting dressed and brushed my brown hair, I was listening to Last Friday Night by Katy Perry. I just love that song! It makes my mood go up and I'm ready for the day.

Hayley texted that she was feeling better and asked if I wanted to join her to school, which I gladly accepted. All the way to school, I sang on the Katy Perry song and stole a glance from Hayley. " You should go for the song career."

If she was serious or sarcastic, I couldn't say, but I just scoffed. " Yeah, and I swim with aligators everyday plus I'm Santa Claus' daughter."

" Come on, I'm serious." Hayley chuckled. " Then so should you." I said. Two could do this. 

" And I am Santa Claus'. Have you even heard me sing?"

" Of course." I smirked and could see her face get a little pale. " Where?" I raised an eyebrow.

" You think you're alone when you shower? Well, let me tell you, you're not." Hayley flinched back, clearly not expecting that coming out of my mouth.

" Hays, I'm just kidding. But I've heard you sometimes. Don't think I don't catch you singing She Will Be Loved by Maroon 5 ." Hayley didn't say anything, just tried to hide a small smile playing on her lips.

" And don't remind me of when I hear you mumble ' You and I' by One direc-"

" Okay fine you've heard me!" Hayley exclaimed with a small laughter. 

We got our things from our lockers, and I was about to ask her how she and James were doing, but I found Jelina and Alyssa walk towards us both. Jelina had her eyes fixed on me only, not even glancing over at Hayley.

But I didn't complain, I was starting to like that she gave all her attention to me. I mentally slapped myself, I was  sounding like a spoiled kid that wanted all the attention she could get.

" Morning." Alyssa said to us both and I mumbled something back. Jelina just smiled and gave me a peck on my cheek. She turned her head and greeted Hayley with a ' hi'.

Jelina said that she would follow me to class, as the sweet girlfriend she was. But I was still losing my patience with her, slowly. I knew that I would explode anytime soon about it, and decided to ask her to meet me after school, but she was faster.

" Can we meet after school? We can eat something nice, and watch a movie. How about that?" She raised an eyebrow and gave her a crooked smile.

" Like a Netflix and Chill night." I smiled brightly. " Yes! I love watching Netflix. And I really need to chill." I said without realizing what she actually meant. Jelina just shook her head with a smile, leaned in and gave me sweet kiss on my lips.

" Always so innocent." I had no idea what she meant with that though. She left for her class and I suddenly forgot about me losing my patience for her. Maybe she would tell me tonight, it didn't need to be much. Just something!