Let me touch you

Jelina

" Come on. It's only us here. " I backed away slowly and hit the wall. " I don't feel like it." I said with a weak voice. 

" Don't be a chicken, do you want your mother to see you as a chicken?" I sniffled and shook my head. " B-but I'm not. People can't be a chicken..."

" Urgh you're so annoying. Now come here, I'll make you quiet." I jumped away from the wall and ran towards the door but I got stopped.

" No, stay here. We'll have some fun. I wanna touch you again."  I sobbed loudly and tried to get away.

" I don't wanna-"

" Shut up you annoying little whore!"

I woke up, drowned in sweat. I started crying and yelling. Surprisingly, I yelled Jade's name several times. But she weren't there. Now I remembered that I drove her back home after our...thing.

I got up, didn't dare to fall back to sleep. Afraid that the dreams...no, the memories would come back again. They've started to haunt me more and more now.

I started to walk around in the house, I spotted the clock and saw that time was 1:30 am. I really wanted to hear her voice. But I didn't want to wake her up. I took up my phone and found Jade in my contacts.

I thought about it for a long time, I didn't need much. Just a ' Let me sleep for god's sake!' would be enough.

I was about to call her when another number showed up on my display. It was a unkown number, but I already knew who it was. But I decided to ignore it.

It finally hung up and I could breath again. I walked into my bedroom again and stared out through the window. It felt like I was being watched.

I started to imagine how Jade would show up right behind me and kiss my cheek. Telling me that everything will be okay, then ask me to come back to bed. Sleep by her side.

Suddenly I heard a 'bip' from my phone and knew it was a text message. I hoped it was Jade, but why would she be awake around 1:30 in the middle of the night? Oh well, it didn't hurt to hope.

I picked up the phone and saw only four words on the screen.

" I can see you."

I gasped and almost dropped my phone, I hurried away from the windows and hurried towards the bed. I knew all the door were locked, but I was still scared to death.

Another text message was received.

" I'll let you go for tonight. But you can't hide. No one wants you, everyone hates you. Your worthless whore. A piece if shit, that's just what you are."

After that, I couldn't fall back to sleep.

---/---

Jade

I woke up and knew it was school again, yay, another monday. I decided to sleep in a few more minutes. But my mom walked in and woke up.

After a worthless fight about giving me more five minutes, I stood up beside my bed. Took a quick shower, got dressed and walked down to get some breakfast. I checked my phone and sent a text message to Jelina, asking if she could pick me up.

But I never got a reply. So I asked Hayley if she wanted to walk with me to school, but she replied with that she had a cold. I sighed and decided to walk to school alone.

I was still startled by Jelina for not answering. I didn't want to look like a control freak who needed to know about every step she took, but I was just worried. She always reply quickly or if it takes a while she usually write something like ' Oh sorry, I was just doing this..'.