Movies and jealousy

Jade

The rest of the night my phone kept on calling and recive alot of messages from Alyssa. I ignored them all, they weren't worth my attention, at least not for the moment. I just replied to Jelina and Hayley's texts.

They were both most wondering if I was alright or if they wanted me to come over but I told them I was fine. Jelina seemed to be even more upset about this than I was. But of course, I think I would be too.

Now I was just waiting for saturday to come, I was so excited. I didn't know what we would be doing though. I've never really been to a date. Yeah I had a boyfriend like two years ago, but I don't really count a party as a date.

The next day before school, Jelina picked me up without any warning. I gave her a startled look when I jumped in. " You don't think I'll let you walk alone to school after yesterday, now do you?" Well, i couldn't lie.

" Yes. But Jelina relax, things like this happens very often and..."

" No." Jelina cut me off. " No it dosen't."

-/-

When we got there, Alyssa and Hayley waited for us. I felt how Jelina's hand clenched into a fist. I squeezed her hand tightly, but that didn't quite much help. " Stay away from her." Was all Jelina said to her this day.

Alyssa seemed to actually listen this time, and stayed away from us the rest of the week. Except, saturday. She knocked on my door and I just stood there, staring at her.

" I am so sorry, for what happened Jade. I promise, I should've listened but I don't know why I didn't."

" Well you should really practise your skills on listening." I silently thanked my lucky stars that Jelina didn't see this, if she had, there would be wrestling right in front of me now.

" You're right. I don't have any excuse, and I understand if you'll never forgive me." I breathed out, trying to take in everything she was saying.

" Can I come in?" She asked shyly, but I just shook my head. " No, not now. I have some things to fix." I wore a robe and a towel wrapped around my wet hair. " Are you going somewhere?" She asked after looking at my clothing.

" Yeah, within an hour."Alyssa mumbled out an ' oh' and dismissed herself and I saw as she walked away from our house. I was still mad at her, but at the same time, confused as well.

I also felt a bit stupid because I hadn't noticed anything before. No hints nor looks, I must've been completley blind.
I stepped inside my room and let out my damp hair. I started brushing it and tried to decide on what I should wear.

It took some time, and I knew I didn't have all day but hey, it was my first real date. Eventually, I found a pair blue tight jeans and a red tank top and added a black bolero cardigan. I put some small make-up on, a little mascara and eye-liner. And some red lipstick so I matched my tank top.

Ten minutes before Jelina would pick me up, I heard a knock on the door.

" Come in." I replied and turned around to see who it was. My father showed up and took a quick look at my outfit and smiled.

" You look stunning, Jade." I giggled. " Thanks, dad. Do you think she'll like it?"

" Of course she will! What kind of question is that?" He hit me playfully on my arm and I hit back. " An important one." " Pfft." He scoffed and rolled his eyes.

" There is something I need to ask you." He said with a more serious tone. " Mm hmm?" I sat down and leaned against my bed, while he did the same. " Are you bisexual? Or homosexual? You can be pansexual too, of course. I just want to know."