Leave her

Jade

The next day Jelina decided to go back to school with me, which made me very happy. She gave me a ride to school, and picked up Hayley on the way as well. Alyssa was already in school when we got there.

She and Jelina exchanged a few acid glances between each other, me and Hayley just rolled our eyes at them. I needed to have a talk we Alyssa later. But first we were supposed to have science again.

Jelina was having english while Hayley once again had German. Jelina gave me quick peck on my lips before we had to split up, Hayley just smiled, but Alyssa...oh, if only looks could kill.

During the whole lesson she just kept ignoring me and tried to talk to me as much as possible.

" Alyssa? What have I done, huh?" I placed my hand on her shoulder but she just moved away from me.

" Stay away, Jade. You wouldn't understand either way."

The rest of the lesson went on in silence, a quite awkward silence. I texted Hayley because I felt bored and wanted someone to talk to.

Jade: I'm wondering what crawled up in Al's ass and died this morning. She ignores me and acting real pissed.

I waited eagerly for a reply which I got five minutes later. I know the German means alot to her, so I understand if she wants to focus a little bit extra on it.

Hayley: What? Is it because of Jelina, perhaps? Maybe you should talk to her before during lunch later. Or after P.E?"

I decided to follow Hayley's advice and give Alyssa some space until later. When we got out if the classroom Jelina already stood there and waited for both of us. Okay...maybe just me, because she only had her eyes on me.

" How kind of you to join us before lunch, Jelina." Alyssa said and gave her a fake smile. " Well of course, I'd love to have lunch with my wonderful girlfriend." Jelina smiled back, but she actually meant it.

But the words didn't really make it better for Alyssa, quite opposite. Thanks Jelina, just what I needed, I thought. We met Hayley and we kept us in middle. So Alyssa and Jelina was as far away as possible from each other.

During lunch Hayley and Alyssa sat and discussed what they would do on their christmas holidays. I was quite surprised that they actually talked at all, considering after what happened before. But I'm not complaining.

Hayley talked about asking her parents if she could come with them to Bahamas.

I was very pleased with that, and I hoped her parents would actually take her with them this time. Alyssa was talking about go skiing in the alpes in Austria.

Me and my family actually talked go visiting Louis during christmas, but I didn't want to mean Jelina here all alone.

" What are you doing for Christmas?" Jelina asked and pulled back a brown ringlet behind my ear. " I think me and my family are going to London, to visit Louis. What about you?"

Jelina looked down but changed her look fast to me again. " Not so much, actually. Just...sitting around and chilling." I got a feeling that thats not what she was going to do. She acted just the same yesterday when she said what happened in the morning.

" You're not going to be all alone, are you?" I said and took her hand. She gave me a weak smile and shook her head. " No, of course not."

I couldn't tell if she was lying or she just didn't want to talk about it. Maybe she had a bad experience about christmas from her past?