Bathroom chats

Jade

Jelina's story really took me off guard, I didn't know she had such a story on her heart. I didn't even know she had brother until now, but I'm so relieved that she shared this with me. She's finally starting to open to me.

After a few minutes of cuddling, she drove me home so I could finish up with some school work. I didn't want to leave Jelina all alone after her story, but the said she would be fine. We gave each other a short but valuable kiss.

When I walked into my house my parents had left me some left-overs from the day before. I put it in the microwave for a few minutes then took it out, ready to eat it.

While I sat alone at the table I suddenly got a text from Louis. He'd sent me a selfie of him and a brown dog. Under the picture it said; " Gabrielle, the dog. Hazza got to choose her and I couldn't resist her."

I cooed at the picture and I understand why he couldn't resist her. So cute and little fluffy. I sent away a small reply.

" She looks adorable! Say hi to Harry for me, okay?"

When Louis told our parents that he was in love with Harry instead I was sure that a little bit of rainbow would come out if their mouths, but nope. They were glad that he finally found the courage to tell them.

I actually kept in touch with Eleanor. A cool girl to be honest. I followed her on instagram and liked the picture when she was in Paris, wearing a short and cute dress while wearing red lipstick. I wanted to send a text and ask how she was doing, but I knew I had homework to do.

I put my plate and all that in the sink and went up to my room, ready to make some magic... Then I mean school magic. Essays and stuff.

But of course, my girlfriend had to send me a text just before I could get started.  Don't get me wrong, I love when she's texting me, but sometimes it's just really not the time. I get easily distracted.

" Hey, what do you want for your birthday?" I couldn't help but smirk and type in three letters in the text.

" Sex...?"  Even though I couldn't hear nor see her, I could hear her chuckling.

" That can be arranged, something else?"  She replied.

" No, that would do. Bye, gotta study." I threw away the phone and started my work on the computer.

💻

The next day I was greeted by Hayley and Alyssa. Alyssa wore some extra make-up today and blinked with her brown eyes at me. " Hey, Jade." She smiled. " Hi, Al." I greeted and shut my locker.

" How you gone far on that history essay?" Hayley asked me while we walked through the corridor. " I wrote three pargraphs yesterday." I replied. " How about you guys?"

" I haven't even started." Hayley laughed. " What about you, Al?" Alyssa kept her eyes on me, even though it was Hayley who actually asked.

" I'm half through it. It should be two pages, right?" I got a feeling that she already knew the a ser to that question, but was capable to ask anything just to talk with me.

" Yes, two pages." I suddenly felt the urge to visit the bathroom and excused myself. " Don't worry, I can wait for you." Alyssa said with a big smile on her face. My head just screamed NO, but I couldn't just say that. It would be very rude of me.

" I can go and get us some seats meanwhile." Hayley suggested and I nodded with fake smile. Even though I didn't really feel like having Alyssa around me right now, but I had to hurry because I didn't want to be late for class.

I did what I had to do and I barely had time to open the door until I found Alyssa at the doorstep, staring at me. " Can I help you?" I asked nervously. I tried to avoid eye-contact but it was impossible because she was literally the only thing in front of me.

" Am I making you nervous?" It was that obvious, huh? I have a very clear body language, sometimes it's good. Sometimes it's really not.

" No." I lied through my teeth. " We should head to class right now." " Can you just relax for a minute?" She chuckled. " I just want to spend some time with you."

" Time? What do you-" Alyssa was quicker, she pushed me back inside in the bathroom and closed the door and turned off the lights.

" What are you doing?!" I hissed but she covered my mouth with her hand. " I just want to know, Jade. How is she treating you?" I frowned at her actions. I honestly thought she was going to kiss me or something. She removed her hand from my mouth.

" Are you talking about-"

" Jelina, yes. Look Jade, I'm just worried. I don't want anything bad happening to you. You're too precious and sweet for that."

" I'm glad that you care, Al. I am. But pushing me inside the bathroom and turning the lights off and asking about how my relationship is going seems a little odd, don't you think?"

Alyssa sighed and backed away and turned on the lights. " Just answer, Jade. Please."

" She's treating me like a princess, okay? Come on, we've really got to-"

" I could treat you like a queen."  She cut off, raising an eyebrow. She pulled back my hair and cupped my face carefully, like I was fragile. Maybe to her, I was.

" I'm sure you could." I said while pushing her backwards. "But it's Jelina I want, Al." She rolled her eyes at me, like she didn't really believe me. Or took my words seriously. She opened the door and walked out.

" Yes, for now."