Take a seat

Jade

" Aah!" I screamed out in pleasure and threw my head backwards. She grabbed my hair and whispered into my ear hotly. " You're enjoying this, don't you? Even though you shouldn't."

I nodded egearly and bucked my hips against her, desperate for friction. " Tell me how good I am." She said harshly and slapped my ass.

" So good." I said, trying to breath properly at the same time.

" I can't hear you!" She screamed out and pulled my hair harder this time. " You're so much better than Jelina!" I yelled and moaned.

" That's what I thought, your little whore. I didn't know your Mistress likes to share her toys." I couldn't really reply, because she pushed her fingers into my mouth, making me gag.

After a few moments she pulled them out and pushed them inside my between my legs instead. " I'm just glad she does. You're way better...."I glanced up at her. 

".... Alyssa." 

Jelina 

I woke up with a yell and the tears, that joined the sweat, streamed down my face. " Fucking nightmares!" I hissed. "No more nightmares...please." Losing Jade was one of the most horrid things that could happen to me. Plus, Jade was not just a toy I could fool around with whenever I felt like it.

Oh no. She was so much more to me.

Jade

" Jade, welcome back!" Hayley and Alyssa threw their arms around me and hugged me tightly at the same time. I've always liked group-hugs, they're the best. It makes you and your friends feel like a whole family.

" Thanks guys, how have you been doing?" I asked while they pulled away. " Great!" Hayely started as we walked off to our first lesson. " My parents finally asked me if I wanted to go with them on their vacation. Which I did of course."

I nodded with a big smile, i'm so glad her parents finally did that with her. I think she needed some quialty time with them.

" What about you, Al?" I caught Alyssa staring at me smiling. " Not much. Just missing you, I guess." I smiled at her a bit, and tried to think of something to say so it wouldn't be too awkward.

" I missed you guys too." Her smile faded a little but nodded. Me and Alyssa walked in to our science lesson and sat down next to each other.

Our teacher walked in and started the lecture and I started to write down some notes.

" Is it true?" I heard Alyssa whisper, very closely, in my ear. I gave her confused glance.

" Is what true?"

" That Jelina raped someone? I wouldn't be surprised, to be honest."
I've never felt so much rage so fast ever in my entire existence. I pushed her away roughly and took my things and sat down on a seat at the back of the classroom.

Our teacher and Alyssa looked at me strangley. " What?" I said annoyed. " It's a free country." The teacher just turned back to the whiteboard and continued.

While Alyssa just gave me a guilty look, I returned it with a cold stare and daggers in my eyes. Something I think I've learned from Jelina.

Further in at the lesson Alyssa sent me a text. " I'm sorry, babe. Please come back. I don't like being alone ❤️"