Eavesdropping

I was still blushing from all the things she said ( A/N I really like that song btw). Her hand was stroking my cheek and she pulled me closer. It must've been only me but it was starting to get hot in there.

I rested my head against Jelina's cold palm. " Tired, princess?" I didn't dare to admit I was starting to feel warm and nervous in this situation so I just nodded and mumbled a ' Mm'.

" Poor you. Wanna go and take a nap in my bed?" I wasn't actually tired right now but I couldn't really say no that offer. " Yes."  I hurried to change into my ordinary clothes and put the dress down in the box.
I started walking but she gripped onto my arm.

" Yes...?" She wanted me to continue the sentence but I wasn't sure of which word she was thinking of. So I did what every person would've done. Just guessing.

" Yes, please...Mistress...?" I don't know what the last word came from. Oh right. The dream. She raised her left eyebrow and smirked a bit. Looking impressed.

" Let's go then." She took my hand and led me up to her bedroom. Or at least one of them. She had like, what, four or five in this house? Gosh.

We got into the room and I stared at the huge bed. It was big enough for a foursome. Honestly.

" This is the best bedroom I have. Hope you enjoy."

I bet it is.

She was about to turn on her heels and walk away but I stopped her.

" You don't expect me to sleep here on my own, do you? Can't we just lay here and talk until we fall asleep? Like the movies?" I smiled at her hopefully.

" What movies?" I tried to think of one but couldn't really remember one now. Of course not.

" I don't want to be here alone that's all. I don't know this house and I bareley know you." Her eyes were locked with mine and surely had her attention now.

" You buy me dresses and collars and want me to be yours but I don't even know your favourite color. Movie. What's your middle name?!"

" So you ask people you bareley know about their middle names, huh?"
I really tried not to roll my eyes now.

" You know what I mean."

She took a deep breath and bit her underlip, like that solve it. " I just have to call someone first. Stay here."

It definetley wasn't a request, she seemed to be a bit upset when she mentioned the phone call. Being the naughty girl I am sometimes, I slipped out from the room and walked to the room next to the bedroom.

I heard her mumble something and opened the door very carefully and quiet. I heard Jelina sigh and she looked nervous but also a bit pissed at the same time. If that was possible.

" So I called, what do you want?" She scoffed at the person's reply on the other line. " You think I would do that? Really? How about no?"

Even though I didn't know who she was talking to I felt the urge of bringing popcorn and eat while watching this.

" A second chance? How's this, I begged for several chances when things was at it's worst. But no one helped me. So don't ever call me again." She hung up and I knew I had to get out of there and into my room as fast as I could.

I threw myself on the bed and pulled a blanket over me and closed my eyes. Tried to look as innocent as possible.
I heard the footsteps coming closer.

" Already asleep, eh?" I nodded shortly and pretended to yawn like a sleepy kid in a classroom. She crawled up onto the bed and her hand was tracing my whole body. I kept my eyes closed.

" You don't fool me so easy, babe." That's when I felt her hand meet my bum, quite hard.

I gasped and my eyes was immediatley open. " Wh-what a-are you...?"

" You're a tricky one, aren't you? Hm?" She spanked me one more time, harder. But it wasn't as bad as the first one.

" Going around and eavesdropping like that. Then running in here, pretending to be asleep, and expect me to come and cuddle you?"

" I'm s-sorry... I shouldn't..."

" That's right, baby. You shouldn't have. Do you know why?"

Another spank against my bum. I tried to hold back a moan this time. Couldn't believe myself. A moan. From this?

" N-no...why?"

" Because it's rude to eavesdrop. Isn't it?" Another spank against my ass. She had lifted up my skirt and pulled down partly my panties, so my bum was exposed. But it was for her eyes only.

I nodded at her question. Didn't dare to speak.

" Words, kitten." These nicknames was starting to get quite arousing. Maybe that's why she's using them so much.

" Yes it's very rude to eavesdrop."

" Will you do it again?" This time I was mentally prepared for the next spank. I let a small moan slip out too.

" Ah! Never...I promise."

" And will you ever roll your eyes at me again?" Oh shit, she must've hold it all in for too long now. She needed this for some reason. Maybe I did too?
She spanked me again.

" No I will never...oh God...roll my eyes at you again."

" Because...?" I moaned out loudly when she spanked me harder this time.

" Because it's rude. I'm a rude girl. I'm sorry." The last spank made me almost come right there and then. I'm surprised I didn't.

I wanted to reach down between my legs but I'm sure that would make her more angry...or upset...whatever she was feeling.

She pulled up my panties and covered my bum with my skirt snuggled up behind me. " I'm sorry if I scared you.."

I felt so shocked. I didn't know if I should touch her back, she didn't let me in the mall so why should she now?

" I'm just confused and shocked that's all."

" I understand that. Do you want to sleep some before we continue this chat?" Now I actually felt exhausted. I could need a day or two to rest.

" Yes, please."

" Just close your eyes, Jade." I felt a tingly feeling in my stomach when she said my name. But I did what I was told.

I was almost asleep when she said something interesting.

" Quinn."

" Mhm..?" Just a random name out if the blue.

" My middle name is Quinn."