Ballet shoes

Jelina's POV.

I felt so lonely now when Jade was home. I was wondering what she was doing for the moment, was she hungry? Did she feel just as lonley like I was feeling? Was she asleep? Watching a movie perhaps? I could feel myself going crazy from the inside out.

Maybe I should just text her and try to have a " normal " conversation with her. But the problem was, I'd never really had a " normal " conversation with anyone. Not like this. I've never done anything " normal " with anyone. I'm not a normal person. Mostly a freak. Or that's at least what she always said.

" You'll end up like a freak like the rest of them!"

I tried not to think of it, I don't know how many times I've wished that I could erase my memories, and start all over again. I picked up my phone and found mine and Jade's conversation. I picked my words wisely while typing my message.

" Hey Babycakes!" I wrote first, but quickly regret it. I tried to write something new. " Sup' Jaz?" I face palmed myself, pretty hard. Why couldn't I get it right for once?! Oh well, third time always works.

" Hi :)"

It took a while before she replied, like two hours. She must've been very busy...

" Oops sorry, I didn't see your message until now. Hi! What's up?"

I actually didn't care about that she replied two hours later, It could've been two days later. But it depends on what mood I'm in.

" It's okay, I'm not doing so much. A bit tired, that's all."

I almost dropped my phone when it started to vibirate. It took me five seconds to realize that she was calling me.

I pushed the green button and placed the phone beside my right ear. " Yes?"

" I like talking over the phone more than texting." I shrugged and didn't really mind. I loved hearing her voice.

" Okay, what do you wanna talk about?"

" Why are you tired?" I couldn't help myself but chuckle. " Yeah Jade, who's fault is that?"

" Hey! I didn't force you to come and pick me up. I still don't get why did it."
I frowned. " Really? You don't get that? Because I care about you. And that Claire girl seemed to be very interested in you. A little bit too interested."

" But why didn't you get mad at Hayley? She was actually the one taking me there in the first place."

I sat down in the big sofa in front of the television in the huge livingroom and took a deep breath.

" Because when I got there, you had passed out already, and Hayley was there to help you. She seemed to be very protective over you and told Claire to give you some space. "

Jade remained silent for another few moments. For a second I wasn't sure if she was still there. But before I could ask she got ready to reply by taking a breath.

" So you don't have any issues with Hayley?"

" Nope. She was actually the one who suggested that you should stay at my place. Plus, she's pretty straight, so she can't hit on you."

" Wow, I hope you feel relieved." I chuckled, but it didn't last long.

" But I'm not so sure about your other friend though. Balyssa?" Jade groaned, clearly annoyed.

" It's Alyssa. And what about her?" I'm sure she knew what I meant, she just wanted to hear me say it. The tease she is.

" She looks at you with a special look sometimes. I don't like that."