So close

A/N this is quite long but you guys deserve it. I mean always let you wait. Sorry.
Anyway enjoy Reading ;)

Jade's POV

" Come on girls! Focus!" I heard Hayley's voice echo in my head. Focus. That was one of the last things I could do for the moment. I could just hear Jelina's voice through my ears. " Jade" Hayley nudged me with her elbow.

" Okay?" I nodded but she could tell that I was lying. I'm a very easy person to read. But she decided to drop it and we continued with practise. I looked over at the stands and saw Alyssa waving at me. I waved back and tried to focus better this time.

When we were finally done I took my phone and found one missed call and a text message from Jelina. " I'm outside. Where are you?" I just had to roll my eyes at this.

It was 17:35 and she expected me to run out to her like my life depended on it. I'm not that easy. Maybe I should show her that.

I decided to text back and wrote ' Hold on. I'm a little busy right now'

Okay I wasn't, but I would just love know what she would reply. From nowhere Alyssa came up behind me and hugged me.

" You were doing great!" I blushed a bit, according to me, I did nothing but just stood there and was zooned out. " Thanks" I just said.

" You look so cute in that uniform" she suddenly said and I blushed even more.
" No, I wouldn't say that"

" You're kidding?" Hayley came from my left and rested her arm around my waist. " You look super cute"

I heard my phone vibirate and couldn't resist looking at the screen.

'Busy? What's taking you so long?'

" You're talking with Brown?" Alyssa said with a hint of disapproval in her voice.

" Yes..." I couldn't really lie my way out of this.

" Oh okay..."

" You're going to her place?" Hayley wondered and I nodded. I walked into the locker room to answer. I don't usually like have people over my shoulder while they're watching me writing a message.

' I need a quick shower' 

I don't know why I said that, I could take a shower when I got home. Or nah....just to piss her off I might as well take the God damn shower here. I was just about to take my shirt off when my phone showed me a message from Jelina.

" You can shower at my place"

My cheeks started to burn and I lost my breath. She made me so insecure and nervous.

Though I kind of liked the idea of taking a shower at her place. But I couldn't just dance into her house like I knew her and we were best friends. Because we wasn't.

" No it's okay. I'll be quick, I promise"

" Who are you talking to that makes you blush so much, huh?" Hayley's voice made me jump and I tried to catch my breath.

" Jeez Hayley...!"

" Sorry" She said. " But seriously, is it Jelina?" Hayley's blue eyes was locked with my brown ones and I couldn't lie to her.

" Yes..." She raised her eyebrows and nodded.

" She's not mean to you, is she? Because if she is, I'll make her life a living hell, you know that right?"

How can I forget? When one of my ex boyfriends once cheated on me at a party and she saw it she totally lost it.
First she recorded it as an evidence and then she went right to him and asked him what the hell he was doing.