Visit

Jelina

" Mom, please you have to believe me! He's scaring me." I pleaded with the tears sticking in my eyes, begging my own mother to believe in what I had just told her. " Stop, Jelina! I don't wanna hear it. You know it's very mean to lie, especially to your mother like this." She turned away from me so she could walk away from me, but I gripped her wrist and she turned back towards me.

" Does it look like I'm lying to you? Why can't you believe me? Why don't you ever listen to me anymore? Since you met him, you changed so much. In a bad way. " My mother narrowed her eyes and shot me a dark glare. Like I was a total stranger who just shot the truth in her face.

" You only think about yourself, don't you? You little failure. Kevin was right about you. You're just a greedy little bit-"

" What did you just call her?!" Our both heads turned to our right and we saw Kelly at the doorstep. She shot my mother a cold glare and walked up between me and my mother. " Kelly, what are you doing up so late?" Mom said with a firm voice. But Kelly wasn't afraid of her. " I could ask you the same, ms Brown."

Kelly placed her hand protectively on my shoulder, which made me tense up first, but slowly relaxed when I knew she was only mad at my mother and not me. " Smoking weed in the middle of the night and yelling at your thirteen-year-old daughter for no reason at all is kinda stupid, don't you think?" I always felt more safe with Kelly around.

" I suggest you two go back to bed." My mother said with a dry voice, as soon as her eyes met mine I looked away. " Now." Kelly took my hand and we hurried up to the stairs to my room. The last thing I heard my mom yelling before Kelly shut the door close was;

" You're a big failure, Jelina. The biggest mistake I ever did!"

I woke up from the memories and realized I had fallen asleep on the couch in the living room. I checked my phone, no text from Jade, unfortunatley. I bet she had a huge hangover today.

I looked over at my lap-top and remembered what happened last night, the little minx just had to show me how drunk she was and I let her touch herself. That's something a dominant usually don't let their submissives do, plus I let her come too.

Before someone else says it, yes I'm whipped. It all felt good though, until I fell asleep and some memories came back. My mother who started to do drugs, and became a whole other person when she met Kelly's father. Kelly.

She was always so kind towards me. But yeah...now it's diffrent. So much diffrent. I couldn't spend one more week here waiting for Jade to come home. I have to do something, and I knew exactly what.

I hurried out and locked the house, and sat in the car. I drove away as fast as I could all the way to the graveyard.

When I got there, I hurried toward two grave stones, they stood right next to each other. On my left, my dad rested and on my right, Nicole slept in peace.

I snuggled up and brought my knees to my jaw, tears slowly leaving my eyes. All I wanted was to hear their voices. Escpecially Nicole, she meant so much to me.

I had no other way to go, well yes, I did, but I refused to set my foot there.

My mother lives at a treatment, where she have rehab for her drug addiction. She have been asking for me for a while, but I refused to meet her.

When she met Kelly's father, all she did was to be with him, always go on trips and talk about him. I was invisible for her. I didn't exist, she just assumed that everything was alright and I was fine with her forgetting about me.

As soon as their relationship was over, she ran back to me and expected me to take her back with arms.

No way in hell I would. A lot of things happened when she weren't there for me, horrible things. But she never believed me.

What happened, you wonder?

Well, that's another story.