Where Red Meets Black

Jade

" No fucking way." I hissed. " There is no way on earth, or heaven, that I'm gonna stand in a bathroom that makes me feel like I have clastrophobia, have my mouth shut and try to enjoy it at the same time with a hundred of people around us!" Jelina just smirked and raised an eyebrow. " No risk, no fun, love." I playfully hit her arm and actually dared to roll my eyes at her.

" Oooh, you're playing with the fire." I rolled them once again and smiled. " I have no idea what you're talking about." She placed her hand on my thigh. " I think you do." I slapped her hand away and looked around, making sure my parents nor someone else didn't see.

" My parents are on the same plane, you know? If you want to play the good girlfriend, this isn't the right move." Jelina just chuckled and laid back in her seat. " I never said I was the good girlfriend, sweetie." Suddenly a flight attendant walked up to us.

" Do you wish for something?" She smiled and placed a hand on Jelina's shoulder. I don't know if she did that on purpose or not, but I sure didn't like it. " No thank you." I replied and gave her a fake smile. Jelina must've seen it and shot me a confused glare. " I'd like to have a cup of tea, please."

" Of course." The attendant smiled back and walked away to get what my weird girlfriend asked for. " You drink tea?" Jelina nodded. " Yeah, sometimes."

" You never told me." I said, feeling a little bit left out. Okay, it's only a cup off tea we're talking about. But still. " You never asked." She said back, which I responded with a sigh. I took her hand and stroked it carefully. " if you could be a color, which one would you be?" I rested my head against her shoulder. She was just about to answer, but the clingy red-headed flight attendant just had to show up.

" Here's your tea, miss. If you think something is missing, just let me know." Without really thinking, I gave Jelina a quick peck on the cheek. " She will." I answered for her. Jelina was out of words for the  moment and just nodded. The flight attendant just walked away, not daring to say anything else.

" You're cute when you're jealous." I snorted at her statement. " I wasn't jealous. I just thought she was a bit too clingy that's all." Jelina didn't care about answering that one and blew on her tea.

" I'll have some sleep after this, just so you know."  I looked over at the red-headed flight attendant. She walked over to us, not looking as happy as she was the last time shee was here. " Yes?"

" My girlfriend and I need a blanket. Can you get one for us?" I asked politley.

" Absolutley." She walked away and within thirty seconds she was back with a big black blanket for us that we could share. " Thank you..." I tried to read her nametag. " ...Nina." This time she gave me an honest smile and walked away. " Aw, what a nice little girl you were now." Jelina pinched  my cheeks.

" Stop it. Now answer my question." I covered us both underneath the cover and watched her sipping on her tea. " You answer first, then I'll say mine. I have to drink this while it's still warm." I couldn't argue on that one and agreed. " Okay, I think red."

" Oh yeah? Motive?" So she's  a stalker, my girlfriend and a police officer? She never stops surprising me. I don't mind though. " Because red is the color of love. You know, when it's Valentine's Day and such?" Jelina took a big gulp of her tea and shrugged. " I hope you don't mind but,  I 'm not so very fond of that color." I didn't mind, but it just didn't made so much sense for me.

" But...the dress you bought me?" Jelina was millimeters away from the cup when she heard my question. " When we went shopping together. You bought me that red long dress, remember?" Jelina took her time to reply.