An offer?

Jade's POV

What the fuck did she just call me? A bad girl? A bad girl like in, ' you're not supposed to do that. Now go to your room' or bad like ' oh you're a bad one, and I will show you what a real punishment can be like'...?

If I could judge by the look in her eyes and the expression on her face, she's thinking about the other option. " Um....Jelina I'm not really following here" I said honestly.

She walked towards me and took a firm grip around my right arm and dragged me towards her. But my feets were stronger than that and tried to back away.

" Come here" She hissed. For the first time since we met, I have never seen something so terrifying as that look in her eyes. Her eyes suddenly went dark and cold.

" No, I'm not your property. You don't own me!" I protested and cringed out of her grip. I backed away from her and took my bag and started to walk towards the door.

" And where do you think you're going?" I heard her shout after me. " Where do you think? Home perhaps?" I was so afraid and didn't know how to handle this.

This was so wrong and just...unkown for me. I gussed that she needed control over everything and everyone but I couldn't let her have that. Not over me.

" Conelly come back right now!"

" No thank you!" I said and opened the door and was just about to walk out when she suddenly stood behind me and grabbed my arm.

" Jade....we have to finish the painting" I knew she was right, but no way I was going back in there. Maybe I could work with Alyssa instead. And Hayley could have Jelina?

Who am I fooling? I couldn't do that. We had to finish what we started.

" You're quite...intimidating..." I said quietly, but loud enough for her to hear. " I know...I'm sorry. It just popped out"

Popped out?! Like she's used to say things like that? Oh my god....

" Just take a deep breath, honey" I almost flinched when she called me that. But I did take a deep breath. I realized how much I needed it.

I backed away from the door and felt my head spinning around. Why did I feel dizzy all of a sudden? Too much pressure from school mixed with Jelina's creepy comment? Yeah that must be it.

I slipped over my own feets and fell into her arms. " I'm sorry for scaring you" She apologized.

" It's alright" I mumbled. I always gets weak when someone apologizes. Or maybe that's just the way I am.

I tried to stand properly again. But failed, Jelina took my arm and lead me out to the kitchen. " Would you like a cup of tea?" She asked with a smooth and kind voice. I've never heard it before.

" Yes, please" I replied. I drank it as fast as I could so we could get started again with the painting.

" Can I ask you something?" The question fell out before I even had time to think about asking it. But Jelina just nodded.

" Ask away"

" Are you a part of the BDSM life? I mean...do you have that kind of relationship with people?" I regretted asking it the same second. But she didn't get angry or anything.

" What makes you think so? Was it because I called you a bad girl?"

" Um...well....yeah. And you have an addiction of having control. From what I've seen it" Jelina gave me a small crooked smile.

" What if I do have those relationships? Would that scare you even more?"

I don't know how, but it felt like me and Jelina had known each other for years. We met first yesterday. And here we were now, sitting and talking about what kind of relationships she have.

" Well, I would understand more why you need so much control over people. If it would scare me? Hell yeah" Jelina chuckled.

" You get used to it"

I almost spit out my tea when she said that. She wasn't talking about me was she? I would never be a part of something like that.

" I don't think so" I muttered. " Why? You're against things like that?"

" No, no, no. Don't get me wrong. I don't have anything against things like that, nor people that are a part of it. I just don't think I would be a good person for the job"

" It depends on which role you have, sweetheart"

Role? Oh wait, I regonize this. I think Hayley mentioned it once. But it was a long time ago.

" Role....like...?"

" If you're a dominant or submissive"

" Oh....I see. "

" You do?" She sounded surprised. And I wasn't even sure if I did understand. " Maybe not entirely. But a little bit. Why? Are you offering me to..."

" ...be my submissive? No I'm not offering you anything "

I almost, just almost, felt a bit disapointed. For a weak moment it sounded interesting.

-----

After we finished drinking the tea, we went back to work again. We both had other homeworks to do so we called it a day. And we would continue some other day or on the next lesson.

I was just outside the door when Jelina held me back for saying;

" By the way can I have your number? In case we need to meet and draw each other?"

" Yeah sure" I quickly gave her my number and she gave me hers.

When I got home I studied some more and decided to talk to Hayley tomorrow about everything. I was too tired for that now.

Just before I went to sleep I got a text from Jelina.

' Sleep tight, honey'

A/N okay I don't know about this chapter but oh well, I hope it was okay. Don't worry I'll try to get in some smut somewhere. They just need to get a bit closer first ;)

Comment your thoughts and perhaps vote? :)

Thanks for Reading!