Chapter 2: Rescue

Yes I'm back with a new chapter. I hope you like this chapter. I don't own any of the Sonic Characters they all belong to SEGA.

Dr. Eggman just came back with an unconscious Amy, who got carried by Orbot and Cubot. "And why exactly do we kidnap her, Doctor?" Cubot asked curious. "I told you that hundred times before. We kidnapped her so  we can take some of her DNA and to give her the injection." Dr. Eggman said and looked angrily at Cubot. "I got that. But why do we need her DNA and give her that injection?" Cubot asked even more curious than before. "You really are stupid. Okay, I'll explain it one last time. If you ask me after that again I'll turn you off once and for all! Am I clear?" Eggman asked and looked at Cubot. "Clearer than clear, boss." Cubot said and listens to the explanation of Dr. Eggman.

"Okay, we need her DNA for my new plan to destroy Sonic and his stupid friends. We also need Sonics DNA, so that my plan's working. And we took her with us so I can take her DNA and Sonic will come after her, since I left a letter for Sonic. And when I have both DNA's I can make a little hedgehog out of it and it will be the doom of Sonic and his stupid friends." Eggman said and started laughing evilly. 

"And how do you want to make a child from their DNA?" Cubot asked. "That's simple. We'll give Amy this injection so she goes all motherly and Sonic will definitely take over the fatherly role." Eggman said and started laughing again. "How are you so sure that Sonic'll do that?" Orbot asked and he and Cubot laid Amy on a table. "Because he cares for Amy. And I'll let them both find the child. Sonic will be at Amy's side all the time when she starts acting as if she is pregnant. It'll be easy that both find the child" Eggman said and took some DNA samples from Amy. 

"So you think that the child will be so much work that the two are to exhausted to fight?" Orbot asked to make things clear. "You got it Orbot!  Now, give me the injection." Eggman said and took the injection from Orbot. "I still don't get it." Cubot said and scratched his head. "You really are dumb." Eggman said as he gave Amy the injection. "All done. Now we just have to wait for Sonic to arrive." Eggman said and Orbot and Cubot locked Amy in a cage.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sonic stood outside of Eggmans lair, thinking of a plan how to rescue Amy and why Eggman only want him to rescue her. His thoughts were interrupted as a bright light appeared behind him. Suddenly all his friends were standing behind him. "Guys? What are you doing here?" Sonic asked confused. "Do you really think we let you rescue Pinky all by your self?" Rouge said and they all looked at Sonic. "Yea! I thought that and Eggman said I should come alone." Sonic protested. "Since when are you doing what old Egghead says?" Silver asked. "He is right Sonic. What if it is a trap, you need us." Blaze said. 

"Okay, your right. But I'm still going in by my self." Sonic said and ran inside the base. "So, dose that mean we should wait or not?" Knuckles asked, not getting what they should do now. "Yes you Knucklehead! We are the backup." Shadow said and they waited for anything to happen. "I hope Amy is okay." Cream said and looked at Tails. "I think she is and if not we'll take care of her." Tails said, trying to cheer the young rabbit up. "Yea, your right Tails." Cream said and smiled at him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dr. Eggman just finished the trap for Sonic as Orbot came in the same room he was in. "Dr. Eggman! The blue hedgehog is here, I saw him at the security cameras." Orbot said and looked at Eggman for any orders. "Perfect timing. I'll send my new robot in the same room Amy is and everything will go after my brilliant plan." Eggman said and the two went into the room where Amy was in. Amy woke up a few minutes, before  Eggman came into the room. "Egghead let me out of that thing. Now!" Amy yelled at him but he just began to snicker. 

"You really think I'll let you go? I need you as bait for Sonic." Eggman said. "You know Sonic will kick your butt when he comes here?" Amy said and started to grin. "Grin as much as you want. Doon I will defeat you, Sonic and your stupid circus of friends." Eggman said and suddenly there was a sound at the door. The door was broken and Sonic stood in the doorway. "Sonic!" Amy said happy to see him. "Ah Sonic, nice you could make it. Now! Face my newest creation." Eggman said as a big robot came into the room. "I'm not in the mood to battle Egghead. Just let Amy out of that thing" Sonic said, not happy to see Amy in a cage. 

"Oh I'll let her go. If you fight my robot." Eggman said, waiting for the blue hedgehog to start the battle. "Fine, I'll destroy your stupid robot." Sonic said and started running strait at it. But as he jumped at it he got grabbed by a claw of the robot. "Seriously? That's all you got?" Sonic said and started to spindash out of the robots claw. As he did that he broke the claw but also got scratched on his back at the same moment. After Sonic was free he spindashed into the robot and it exploded. 

"Now let Amy go!" Sonic said still angry at Eggman for kidnapping Amy. "Okay, okay. You can take her with you." Eggman said and the cage disappeared and Sonic took Amy and got out of the base, where their friends were waiting for them. "Now I've got everything I need. It will take some time to finish it and till Amy'll be ready, so we'll spy on them while I create this little hedgehog." Eggman said to Orbot and Cubot.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"What takes him so long?" Charmy asked while he flew around. "I'm hungry. Can we go home now?" Knuckles asked and put his hand on his tummy. "Knuckles we'll wait till Sonic is back." Espio said and sat down on the ground beside Vector.
"Charmy! I swear if you don't stop flying around me I'll make you sit still." Vector said annoyed by the young bee that flew around his head. "Okay." Charmy said and sat still. Suddenly they heard something that sounded like an explosion and everyone turned to Eggmans base. 

"What was that?" Blaze asked. "Maybe that are the aliens who came to destroy us!" Sticks said and everyone looked at her "What?" she asked and looked at her friends. "I think Faker just destroyed something." Shadow said and looked at the base. "Why can't we come with him anyway?" Silver asked the others. "Maybe because the letter said so." Blaze said. "I know that! But what could go wrong if we all would have gone with him?" Silver asked. 

"I think he don't want to bring anyone in danger." Tails said. "I think that Big Blue wants to impress Pinky." Rouge said and began to snicker. "Ohh how sweet." Cream and Blaze said. "I don't get it. Why would he want to impress her" Sticks asked. "You need to learn so much" Rouge said and put an arm around Sticks. "I don't think he wants to impress her. He wants to be the hero again" Silver said and crossed his arms. They continued arguing till they heard footsteps coming towards them.

"Amy! Are you okay?" Sticks and Cream asked at the same time as they saw their pink friend and ran towards her to hug her. "Hey, yea I think I'm fine." Amy said as Blaze and Rouge came to her as well. "See! I told you I wouldn't need any help." Sonic said as he stood next to the guys. "Yea, yea we get it. You are the hero who can do everything on his own. Can we go home now?" Charmy said and Vector and Espio started to frustrate with him. 

"Yea, let's go. I'm still hungry." Knuckles said and everyone went up to Shadow so he can Chaos Control them home. As Amy walked behind Sonic she noticed that he was injured on his back. "Sonic! You're bleeding" she said and stopped him from walking. "Don't worry it's just a scratch." Sonic said but it hurt more than he want to admit. "We'll take care of it later." Tails said and they all disappeared after Shadow said Chaos Control.

I hope you liked it and I'll try to update the next chapter as fast as this one. I'm very sorry if I made much mistakes in it.