"Darcy!" Rosaline grabbed the girls shoulders. "I said okay. If you think that you need a mate to help make you feel more safe than I'll help."

Darcy blinked a couple of times. "You will?"

Rosaline gave her a smile.

"Of course I will."

Darcy grinned and grabbed hold of her wrist and tried to drag her out of the room.

"Let's go"

"Hold on a second." Rosaline ripped her arm free. "Right now?" She looked around her room. "What time is it?"

"It's seven."

"In the afternoon?" She asked skeptically.

"No, in the morning."

Rosaline's mouth fell open.

"I've slept all the way to seven in the fricking morning?"

Darcy shrugged.

Rosaline dragged her hand through her hair and let out a breath. "Well..." She looked down at her clothes that were now yesterday's clothing. "I guess I'm just going to change real quick first and then we could go and tell Rhyvos what we are doing so that I won't have to start my training yet hopefully."

Darcy nodded. "Okay, I'll wait right here."

Rosaline left her in the hall and quickly dressed and went to the bathroom to do her morning routine. Afterwards her and Darcy left for Rhyvos's office. She was a couple feet from it when she stopped dead in her tracks. Images from yesterday started to pop up in her head of what Rhyvos and her did and color drained from her face. What is she going to do? How is she suppose to act in front of him now? Should she just pretend that it didn't happen? That seems like the logical thing to do. That kiss wasn't suppose to happen in the first place. Why did he do it? Does he have feelings for her?
At that thought she almost laughed out loud. Rhyvos have feelings for her? Yeah right.
She shook her head.
Pretend it is then.

With determination she continued walking with Darcy who hadn't noticed her friends pause. Coming to the door she raised her hand only to hesitate.

Darcy watched her with confusion.

"Are you going to knock?"

Rosaline shook her head away from her thoughts.

"Yes. Of course."

Slowly she brought her knuckles against the door and softly knocked.

When no answer came she took hold of the handle and was about to turn it before chickening out.

"You go first Darcy."

Darcy, who was stood back not understanding what the problem was, went around her and simply opened the door a crack and stuck her head in. Rosaline stepped up a little closer so she could hear what the girl was saying.

"Sir, is it alright if I speak with you?"

Rosaline heard a grunt and Rhyvos must have nodded since Darcy swung the door open leaving Rosaline with no chance to hide from the kings eyes. They were glued to some papers at first which he was working on behind his desk but it was as if he sensed her when his eyes came up to land directly on hers. She wanted so badly to hightail her butt out of there but knew that she had to stand by Darcy who came to a stop in front of his desk. Rosaline walked a couple steps forward, with Rhyvos watching her movements, to come at a standstill behind the girl. 'Close enough' she thought trying to keep her eyes off of the man in front of her.

There was an awkward silence before Darcy spoke.

"I was wondering my King if..."

She paused causing Rhyvos's eyes to leave Rosaline to Darcy and she let out a breath.