Chapter 28

We just said goodbye to our family. We are on our own in this big world now. Hayes is driving right now, so I'm just gonna do whatever.

We decided to just drive to LA, cause it would be our first road-trip with just us. We had just went through the drive thru at McDonald's so we had breakfast. Mom always worries about us when we skip breakfast.

"I can't believe we are actually on our way to our new apartment." I said and he nodded. "I know it's crazy! We are 17 and about to be living on our own!" We both laughed then I turned the radio on and we both sang along to the songs.

We have a pretty long drive. It's going to take about 4 days for us to get there. This will test our sibling bond. Let's see if we can stand being in a car together for four days.

~~~~Day One First stop at 1:27~~~~

We stopped at Ihop to get lunch. "Table for two?" The girl asked. "Yup." Hayes and I said at the same exact time. Well...we are twins haha.

She grabbed two menus then lead us to a table. We sat down then a guy walked up to us and took our drink orders. I got Chocolate Milk and Hayes got Apple Juice.

We talked about random things, like how Hayes plans on being the most popular guy at our new school and getting all of the girls. This is our last year of High school and I plan on not being noticed.

The guy came back with our drinks, then asked what we would like to eat. "We are going to share the Ham and Cheese Omelet." Hayes said and we hand him the menus. He gave us look like you would give a cute couple, it was weird.

He walked away and I looked at Hayes. "I bet you he thinks we are together." Hayes said and chuckled. "You think?" I said back and giggled.

The guy soon came back with our food and we ate and talked a little. After we finished, We split the bill, then got into the car and I started driving.

~~~~Day Once Second Stop at 7:48~~~~

I pulled into the Walmart parking lot and we walked inside. We went to the Deli section and bought a large container of hot wings, corn dogs and potato wedges.

Then we walked around and grabbed some grapes, chocolate, Water bottles, Ice, a small Ice chest, some Gatorades, Oreo's, chips, and a cake cause Hayes' fat butt wanted cake and he would have thrown a huge fit if I said no. He's worse than Decklan haha.

Hayes paid for it all, then we got back in the truck and put the food that needed to be cold in the ice chest and the rest where ever it would fit.

Hayes started the truck and started driving again. We ate some of the food that we got from the deli then put the rest away for later. I laid my head on his shoulder and got snuggled up in my blanket, since I was in the middle seat.

~~~~Day one Final stop at 12:05~~~~

Hayes pulled up to a nice hotel, then found a good parking spot. We got out and we carried me inside. He checked us in, then got into the Elevator and went to our room.

When he found our room, he unlocked the door then walked in. He laid me on the bed then walked out to the living room area and pulled out the pull out bed, then laid down and fell asleep.

This bed is so comfortable! I got under the covers and curled up into a ball and fell asleep.

~~~~Next Morning at 9:28~~~~

I woke up to Hayes laying next to me and snoring really loud. I sat up and stretched then hit him with a pillow waking him up.

"Let's get ready then leave." He nodded sleepily then got up. I changed into My 'Nashty' Baseball tee and sweatpants, then put my hair up into a messy ponytail and walked out of the Bathroom, so Hayes could get ready.