Chapter 6

I woke up to Harris, yes Harris staring at me like a creep. "Harris what the hell?" "You're pretty." "And you're a hobo." (I had to, lol thanks Vickii for the help ily) "Harris?" Hayes' morning voice filled the room. I didn't realize that Shawn had his arms wrapped around me, until i tried to get up, and he pulled me back down and hugged me tighter. "PDA!!!" Harris yelled when Shawn kissed the back of my head. "Mah!" Hayes screamed making Taylor jump.

"Everyone shut up, or i will tear your faces off, and wear them like masks!" Taylor threatened making us all start laughing. "Then you would go to jail for murder." "I don't care." "I told you guys he hates us!" I shouted acting hurt. "I don't hate you baby girl, i hate Harris." "Why does everyone call you baby girl?" Harris asked stupidly "Because i'm their baby, and i'm a freaking girl, just like you. And also because i'm like their baby sister." I said smirking at the end. "Did you just call him a girl?" Shawn asked chuckling, as did Taylor and Hayes.

"Harris, nobody likes you anymore, you should go home." Hayes said laughing like crazy. He's such a goof, well so am i. Harris scoffed then ran out of the room. "Let's call random people." Hayes said starting to dial someone's number. "Hello?" An old lady answered "Yes, this is my butt itches, do you have any chairs?" "No, no i don't sorry." "Yes you do, i see you sitting in one right now." Hayes said in a stalker voice. "Excuse me?" "Yas, What do you need? A new weave? My son? please take my son." Taylor said into the phone using a lady voice.

"Why are you hulagains(Idk how to spell it) calling me?" "Vas Happenin'" Shawn asked doing his best Zayn Malik impression. "Is that Zayn?" the lady asked "Yes, it is me Ma'am." "Will you give me a bath?" Shawn looked terrified "Sorry, but my husband is busy." I said doing an accent "Oh, it doesn't have to be your husband." oh my gawd now i'm scared. "Ma'am, you need help, very much so." I hung up, and we all just busted out laughing.

Harris' Pov...

I walked into the elevator and could hear Justine and them laughing like crazy. But all of that went away when an old man said "hey pretty girl." I looked around and saw no one but me and the old man he wasn't on his phone or anything so I said "I'm not a girl i'm a boy not even a boy you know what ,i'm a man!" "Yeah and i'm Mariah Carrey." He then started singing High pitch and way out of tune. It sounded like a dying monkey. Thank god the doors finally opened, i thought that i was going to die.

Justine's Pov...

"Did you guys hear that?" Taylor asked referring to the sound of old man Rivers singing in the elevator again. "Yeah, that was that old hobo that won't leave the elevator." Hayes said laughing  a little. "Wait, there's a Hobo that lives in the Elevator?" Shawn asked sitting up. "Yas! he's Carter's best friend!" We all just burst out laughing. "Hey! Rude!" Carter said walking into the room. "You guys do know that we can take Hayes home now right?" He asked "Oh yeah."

A nurse soon came in, and checked to see if Hayes was good enough to leave. He was, so he changed into a pair of sweatpants and a t-shirt. Then we left. The whole way down to the lobby, Hayes had to be in a wheel chair, so while we were in the elevator, we were being very weird and taking weird selfies.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

We are finally back at the hotel, and everyone is pretty much taking showers, because we are going to the beach today. Well everyone but Shawn, Hayes and I. We are probably just going to be watching movies all day. "Are guys sure you want to stay home?" Jack G asked while Matt was getting his stuff to go. "Yeah." I said getting up to hug him.

"Bye baby girl." He said swinging me around. "Bye Jackie pooh." He just laughed and put me down. "I want a hug too!" Matt shouted making me giggle. I ran over to him and hugged him. "Happy?" "Yas!" I walked back to the bed and laid down. "Be good, we will be back with Nolan later." Jack said as they were walking out the door. "Bye Justine! Bye Hayes. Bye Shawn." Taylor said walking past the door.(<- this originally said Nash, then i was like wait a minute he's in the hospital oops.)