Chapter 29

~~~A month Later~~~

I woke up and got ready for the day. Today I get to finally meet Alex. Also It's the first day of school. I got out of bed and walked over to my walk in Closet and picked out my outfit for today.

 I got out of bed and walked over to my walk in Closet and picked out my outfit for today

I took a quick shower, then blow dried my hair and got dressed. I did my make up, then went downstairs and grabbed my backpack and some money then waited for Hayes at the door.

We got into the car and I drove to Starbucks. I parked the car and we walked inside. We waited in the short line then ordered.

We got our drinks and bagels, then got back into the car and I drove to our new school. I would be lying if i said that I wasn't nervous. 

We walked into the school and went straight to the front office to get our schedules. "Hello, how may I help you two today?" The office lady asked cheerily. At least she isn't mean. "We are Justine and Hayes Grier, We need our schedules please." Hayes said politely.

She smiled then stood up and walked away. While we waited a few other students walked in. "Hey, do you miss Sky and the boys?" Hayes asked randomly. "Of course I do, why wouldn't I?" "I don't know Nash and Will don't." 

"Really? I get Will not missing them cause he is rarely around, but Nash doesn't miss them at all? That's weird." "It is..." The lady soon came back and handed us our Schedules and we thanked her then left.

We have 6 out of 8 classes together. First we have ELA. Ugh I hate Language Arts. We both walked to our lockers which were at the opposite ends of the hallway. I opened my locker then put the stuff I don't need in it and took everything else out. 

I walked into the class without waiting for Hayes and sat down in a seat in the back. A girl sat down next to me. She had Long Brown hair and green eyes. "Hi, I'm Alyssa." "Hi, I'm Justine." We started talking and getting to know each other.

We have a lot in common. I can tell that we will be the best of friends. We stopped talking when Hayes entered the room catching her attention. "That is one Beautiful boy." She said with her jaw dropped.

I looked at him. "Eh, I don't see it. He's quite ugly." She looked at me like I was crazy. "What? He's not that cute." "Are you blind? That boy is the most perfect boy I have ever seen." I laughed. "Okay...Whatever you say." 

I'll tell her that he's my brother later, or maybe she'll find out when the Teacher does roll call. Hayes sat down in the very front, then looked around the room. He winked when He saw me and I rolled my eyes. 

The bell soon rang and the Teacher walked in. Mr. Calvin. He was in his early 20's and probably had most of the girl students crushing on him. I was one of the students that did not have a crush on him cause ew. 

He sat down in his desk then started calling out names. "Benjamin Grier...." He looked up and scanned the room until he found Hayes. "Here, and i go by Hayes." Hayes said playing with his pencil. He gave Hayes a weird look, then looked back at the paper and called my name.