Chapter 15

Thanks for 7k ilygsm sorry i haven't updated in a while, i have been trying to update my other stories.

I woke up in the middle of the night to Decklan crying, i laid there for a few minutes, then he stopped crying, i need to get use to this. I snuggled up into my blankets and fell asleep.

I woke up to alarm going off, i looked at my phone to see that it is 7:00. I groaned then turned it off and got ready for School. When i walked back into my room, all ready for school i saw Decklan's bouncer in my room. There was a note on it.

Justine & Hayes,

The boys have an interview today, Skylynn is at school, but Nolan and Decklan are in their rooms, i called your school, and they said it was fine that you guys brought them with you, have a great day love you

-Mom

Okay then. I walked into Hayes' room to make sure he was ready, to my surprise he was. "Hey, can you change Decklan, while i change Nolan?" I asked poking my head through his doorway. He looked up from his phone and nodded. He got up, and walked into Decklan's room.

"Hey Nolan, it's time to get up." He looked over at me, then slammed his head back onto his pillow. "C'mon bud, you and Decklan have to come with Hayes and I to school." His eyes lit up, and he jumped out of bed and ran towards his closet.

He grabbed a pair of khakis, and a black t-shirt that said 'U mad bro?' in green and white lettering. I laughed when he handed it to me, then i grabbed a pair of underwear for him. I took him to the bathroom and made him use the bathroom, then helped him get dressed.

When he was all dressed we walked downstairs and got our shoes on, then grabbed a couple of muffins. Hayes came down 5 minutes later with Decklan pasted out in his car seat and his diaper bag.

I was wearing a black long sleeve shirt, and pink and blue ombre shorts, and Hayes was wearing his red shirt (Merch) and Khakis. We made sure we had everything for us and the boys, then we walked out to the bus stop and waited.

This girl walked up to us, and gave me a dirty look. She's obviously new. "Hey cuties!" Haley said walking up to us with Melanie following behind us. Hayes kissed her, and i hugged her. "Haley!" Nolan squeal raising his arms indicating that he wanted her to pick him up.

"I swear your siblings are the cutest." Haley said putting Nolan on her hip. "I know right, did you see the new video?" "Yeah, and Hayes you are so stupid, well the people who didn't realize that you said your birthday wrong are, but yeah." We just started laughing and the girl just watched us.

"Aw! The baby!" Melanie squealed when she noticed Decklan. "Aw, he's so much smaller in person." Haley said tickling his feet. "Not to be rude but why are you taking them to school with you?" The girl asked. "Our brother and his friends had an interview, then our other brother went somewhere, then our Parents have work, so we have to take them today." Hayes said.

She just nodded "Which one of you is older?" Hayes pointed at me, and i smiled. "But i still act like i'm older." "He does..." We talked for awhile until the bus came. I found out that her name was Kayla, she was pretty cool. "Woo! Hayes get some!" Some idiot yelled when he saw the car seat.