Chapter 14

Taylor's Pov...(Bet you didn't see that coming)

I woke at 7:30, and got changed into basketball shorts. I grabbed my phone and headphones, then quietly walked down the stairs and left. Every morning, i go for a run, because it helps clear my mind. A few doors down from the Grier's is owned by this old cat lady, and her grand daughter who is probably the creepiest girl i've ever met.

I quietly sneak past their house to be scared to death by the girl popping out of the bushes. "Boo!" "Ah! what is your problem?" Instead of answering she hugged me, and started rubbing her face against my chest. "okay, get off." I said pushing her away. "But but, i thought you loved me." What the hell? "I never said that, i don't even like you, you're very very creepy."

She started crying, but i knew it was fake, so i just started running again. I ran all the way to the park and sat down on the bench and put my head in my hands. "Are you okay?" A girl asked she was about 10 years old, she reminded me of Justine. (Lets pretend that Magcon started when Hayes and Justine were in 5th grade.) "Yeah, i'm fine." "Are you sure? you look sad." "Yeah, i'm just tired."

"My sister once said she was really tired, then a few days later she disappeared, i now know what happened to her." She said looking down and tears started to stream down her cheeks. "Aw, no don't cry, it's alright, I lost someone the same way, she was my best friend, it's alright." I said hugging her, while she cried.

Justine's Pov...

I woke up and Hayes was gone, so i did my morning routine, then changed into a long sleeve shirt, and tribal print light washed jean shorts. since i don't feel like really going anywhere i just put on my socks. I walked downstairs quietly, and watched Tv and ate breakfast. Why aren't the little ones awake?

Oh well, i went back to my room and decided to do a cover of 'A Drop in the Ocean'. When i finished, i edited the video, then posted it. 'Hey, guys i just did a cover of 'A Drop in the Ocean' on youtube, it will be up soon, so go check it out. #Justinesnewvideo' i posted the tweet, then made a vine.

"I swear you always some how still surprise me." Cameron said leaning against the door frame. "Is that good or bad?" "Good duh." He said then made a face, that made me laugh. *Front Door opens then closes* I ran out of my room and down the stairs to see Taylor...oh...I thought it was Will. *sighs* "What's wrong?" Taylor asked "N-Nothing, i thought you were someone else." I said looking down.

"Will is gonna be here soon, i promise." He said hugging me. He picked me up and carried me to the living room, and we turned on the tv. The stupid news was on. "The Airplane from Florida going to North Carolina just crashed, not many survived, the ones that did are mostly injured." I just bursted out into tears and cried on Taylor's bare chest.

My mom must have just came down when the lady announced that the plane crashed, because she was crying, and i guess she had Nolan with her, because i could hear him whispering to her. "All of the survivors are at (Whatever hospital you want it to be) in North Carolina." Without hesitation my mom ran upstairs and came back moments later changed into sweats, with Nolan on her hip still in his pajamas.

"I'm gonna Take Justine and Nolan with me to go see if Will just happens to be there, we will be back later." She said grabbing her keys. Just as we we're walking out the door Hayes came down, and begged to come with us. "Ugh, fine, but hurry." He grabbed a hoodie and quickly put on his shoes.

Nolan was very confused, but he ended up falling asleep during the car ride. Hayes and I sat next to him, pretty much crying, i had my head on Hayes' shoulder, and he had his on top of mine. When we got there, our mom quickly grabbed Nolan, then we ran to the front desk. "Is Will Grier here?" She asked with hope. "Let me check." Hayes and I sat down, so we didn't hear the rest of the conversation.