Chapter 19

I woke up and sat up. Wait a minute....why am i in my room? "Get up loser we have school." Hayes said meanly...What?

I got up then walked over to my closet. I picked out my outfit, then waited outside of the bathroom. Nash walked out, then pushed me onto the floor. "Stay out of my way." He stepped over me, then walked away. I got up slowly then went into the bathroom. 

I quickly did my business,got ready, then ran back to my room. I grabbed my backpack, then walked towards the little boys' room to see that there stuff was gone and the room was filled with Will's stuff. Did i just dream that all of that stuff happened?

"Morning sweetie." My mom said carrying a sleepy Skylynn. "Morning..." "Are you okay?" "Y-yeah, I just had a very realistic dream." "Tell me about it, while I make breakfast." I nodded my head, then followed her downstairs, and into the Kitchen.

I told her everything and she nodded her head. "It's funny that you mention a 2 year old little boy...Johnnie and I have been asked to adopt a little boy named Kyson...Here's a picture of him." (Photo above) 

"That's what Nolan looked like!" "Are you sure?" I just nodded. "Okay...well he will be here when you get home. You should hurry, so you can catch the bus." "Okay, bye mom! Bye Sky." I hugged my mom, then kissed Skylynn's cheek.

I walked out of the house, then ran to the bus stop down the street. Not because the bus was there, but cause I like to run. 

As soon as the bus came, I got on and walked to the very back. I sat down and put one of my ear buds in my ear, then looked out the window to see Hayes sprinting to the bus. I watched as he walked closer and closer to me, trying to find a seat on the now crowded bus.

He looked at me, then rolled his eyes. He sat down then shoved his backpack between us giving me less room on the bus seat. "You were way better in my dream." I muttered under my breath. "What was that?" He uses his height as an advantage. 

"Nothing..." I looked out the window until we got to school. I waited until Hayes was almost in the school, then got off the bus and went straight to my locker to get my stuff. I grabbed my stuff, but before i could close my locker, someone else closed it and smashed my wrist in it.

I turned my head to see Hayes smirking at me. I dropped my books, then quickly unlocked my locker, pulled my arm out of it, closed it again, then ran to the nurses office.

"Oh boy, what happened did your brother do this time?" The nurse asked. "He shut my locker on my wrist." "Yep, it's broken." She said examining my arm.  She called my dad, then took me to the hospital to get my arm casted.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My arm is all casted and dad is taking me to get ice cream. My cast is a mint blue color. The crappy thing is that he broke my right wrist, and i am right handed. Dad soon parked the car, then we walked inside of my favorite ice cream place. He ordered while i just stared at my arm.

Thank you Hayes! Now i can't do my schoolwork. Wait...that's actually a good thing, because now he has to write it for me, or I can get my crush/best friend to help me. Who is my crush you may ask? Well, he's the sweetest boy in our school. His name is Daniel James Skye. 

He's always there when I need him. "Here you go sweetie." My dad said interrupting my thoughts. I thanked him, then started eating my ice cream awkwardly, because i had to use my left hand.

Once we were done, dad drove me home. "Justine? Why are y...what happened to your arm?" She asked running over to me. Tell her the truth or save Hayes' butt...They say that twin's should always have each other's backs, but Hayes never has mine...