Chapter 24

I need to finish this book. I've been writing this book since I was in 7th grade...I'm in 10th now haha. My mom needs to take me to go get my permit soon. 

I woke up to Hayes shaking me and smiling like an idiot. "What do you want?" I groaned. "You and Clay?" He said with a smirk. 

"What?" "You and Clay are a thing now!" "Maybe. Maybe not." I pushed him away then got up and tried to run away but he caught me before I could. He picked me up then sat me on my bed. 

"how did he ask you???" I giggled then told him all about what happened Yesterday. "I ship it. #Jlay." I giggled then got ready for the day. Magcon is in like an hour. 

I went into the bathroom and got dressed then did my make up and hair, then I walked back into the room and Jaidyn walked into the bathroom.

I sat on my bed and scrolled through twitter and saw a lot of hate from Shawn's fans. I shrugged it off and went onto Instagram and saw the complete opposite. Everything I saw was posts about Clay and I. I smiled and liked a bunch and followed a few people.

~~~~~~~

We are all on stage answering questions. I'm on Nash's back and he keeps spinning and making me feel sick. "Nash Stop! I'm gonna throw up!" He stopped and a fan asked Nash who his favorite sibling.

"It's a tie between my sisters and youngest brothers." "Nash is addicted to Decklan." I said and kissed his cheek. 

He chuckled then fans asked more and more questions, We answered as many as possible, then we had to go the meet and greet.

~~~~~~~

We just got back to the hotel and we all have to pack cause we are going home tomorrow at 4 am. I finished packing, then laid down on my bed and played best fiends. I was about to finish my level when Hayes decided to hit me with a pillow.

"Stop!" I screamed at him, but he just ignored me and kept hitting me. I stood up and started hitting him with a pillow.

(I hate those people who are too aggressive while having a pillow fight. Like i should not have a headache afterwards.)

We just started laughing like crazy. I don't know how, but we ended up upside down watching TV. After an hour of so of that, we both got tired. It's was only 10 pm and Jaidyn hasn't even shown up yet. 

We both got changed into our pajamas then brushed our teeth and went to bed. 

A/N: I hate when my sister is sick cause then she's home and annoys me all day long. She keeps breathing on me! I don't want to get sick! Her breath reeks of death too. -_- 

Well have a great day I love you -Justine