Chapter 26

Today is going to be a lazy day. Hayes and Nash might ride around on the dirt bikes, but that's pretty much it. 

I got out of bed and looked through the closet for something to wear. I ended up just wearing one of Hayes' shirts that I stole and a pair of ripped jeans.

I went into the bathroom and got dressed then put my hair up in a messy bun then did my make up. I'm bored so I did my fully face of make up, contour and highlight and all of that stuff. 

I walked out of the bathroom and tripped over Nash's foot. "Ow!" I yelped in pain and grabbed my elbow. Hayes is going to kill me...

"Hamilton!" I quickly pulled up the sleeve of the shirt before I bled on it more, then washed my elbow and put a band-aid on it.

"Sorry, I didn't think you would hurt yourself." He said defending himself. I glared at him then shoved past him and went downstairs.

I grabbed my shoes then left the house and walked to Starbucks. I could have driven, but I should really walk.

I got there and walked inside. I got in the kinda long line and waited. "Yeah, I heard that Shawn cheated on her then broke up with her over text. She deserves so much better." I heard a girl say. She could be talking about anyone right?...

"Isn't she dating that Clay guy now?" "Oh yeah, they are so cute together. I've always shipped them together." Okay, they are talking about me, but I don't care. I didn't want to risk them seeing me and freaking out and causing a scene.

I ordered my drink and a plain bagel then stood by the counter that they serve your food and drinks at and waited.

I grabbed my bagel and drink, then walked to the park and sat down on a bench and ate. I watched as the little kids run around playing and smiled at how cute they were.

I saw a little girl probably 4 years old trip and fall scraping her knee. Then a little boy about the same age helped her up and hugged her. It was the cutest thing I've ever seen.

After awhile of just sitting there, I got up and threw my trash away, then started walking home. Once I got up I went out back and watched Hayes ride around on his dirt bike.

I got scared when he crashed. "Hayes!" I ran over to him and he just laid there. I moved his dirt bike off of him and he sat up and took his helmet off. "I'm fine." I hugged him tightly.

"You scared me you jerk." He hugged back and chuckled. I punched his arm then we got up and went inside. I grabbed an ice pack and ace bandage and gave it to him. 

"I'm gonna go riding again." He joked. "That's not funny. You are not allowed to ride for awhile." "Yeah yeah." He threw me over his shoulder then went into the living room and dropped me on the couch then sat next to me and turned the TV on.

He searched for something to watch, but just ended up logging into Netflix and putting Supernatural on. And that's what we did for the rest on the day and most of the night. Just laid on the couch and watched Netflix.

A/N: Hiiii :) How have you been?

I've been pretty good other than waking up at 4 am crying today. 

This book is almost over omg!

I love you guys so much! Have a great weekend babes! -Justine