Chapter 20

I woke up to see Hayes just staring at me. "Go away you creep." I rolled over and tried to go back to bed. I was just about to fall asleep again, when Hayes decided to push me off of my bed. "Ow! my arm!" I groaned then held onto my arm. Hayes rolled his eyes, then left.

A few seconds after Hayes left, Nash came flying into my room. "What happened?!?" He asked while picking me up and putting me down on my bed carefully. "Why do you care?" I asked more confused then anything else.

"Because you are my little sister." "You never cared before." "I know...and i'm sorry for being such a jerk to you..." He said sitting down infront of me on my bed. "You're sorry?" I asked "Yeah...I feel awful." "Okay?" He got up, kissed my forehead, then left. I just sat there confused for less than a minute.

I finally got up and started to get ready for school. Thank god Daniel is in all of my classes, I hope he's there today...What am I talking about? Of course, he's going to be there. I put on a pair of light washed jeans, a long sleeve t-shirt, then attempted to put my shoes on...I failed.

"Nash?" Huh, that's a first. "Hmm?" He peaked his head into my room with a toothbrush poking out of his mouth. "Can you put my shoes on my feet?" He nodded then walked over to me and put my shoes on my feet, then tied them. "Thank you." "Welcome." 

He left, then I finished getting ready. I ate breakfast, then walked out the door. I was waiting at the bus stop, when Nash pulled up next to me. "Get in." "What?" "I'm driving you to school, c'mon." "What about Hayes?" I said then looked over at Hayes, who was talking to his friends.

"He's taking the bus, hurry and get in." "Okay." I got in and buckled up. This is really weird to be honest. He drove up to Starbucks, and went through the drive-thru. I just checked my social medias while i waited for him to finish ordering his breakfast.

"Here." He said handing me a double chocolate chip frappe and plain bagel. "You bought me food?" "Yes, you need to eat." "Why are you being so nice tome all of a sudden?" "*sighs* I don't know, I guess I realize that i'm way too old to be bullying my sister, and that I shouldn't be bullying my little sister." "*Mumbles* Hayes hasn't realized it..." 

"I know...I'm going to talk to him after school." "Thank you..." He looked at me and smiled softly. "Sorry for being an ass to you for so long." "Promise to never go back?" "I promise." "I love you Nashy!" "Love you too little sis." 

He parked his car, then we walked into the school. "See ya later." He kissed my forehead, then walked away. Still Weird. 

I walked over to my locker and got everything i needed for the day. "I'll take those." Daniel said taking my binders out of my hand. Then he closed my locker. "I can carry my stuff." "Nope, i'm carrying it for you." "Why?" "Cause i can duh!" "You're weird." We both laughed then walked into class.

We sat down in our seats, well i sat down, Daniel got up and turned in our homework. "Hey babe, how did you break your arm?" Mason aka Hayes' best friend asked. "Don't call me that, and ask Hayes." "Why can't i call you babe?" "Cause 1 it's creepy and 2 i have a boyfriend." "No you don't." 

"Yes she does." Daniel said sitting down next to me in his seat. "Who?" "Me, now leave her alone." "Yeah, cause she would totally date you." I seriously hate this kid. I kinda zoned out of them arguing. I just sat there staring at the whiteboard.

The next thing I know, Daniel turns my head and kisses me. Well, the teacher never cares, and is always late, so what the heck. I kissed him back. We pulled away when we heard Hayes "Coughing". I glared at him. He just rolled his eyes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

School is over. I am currently in my room crying. It's just one of those days where you sit alone and start thinking and you think too much about something that is hurting you and you just cry. You are able to stop crying, but you just don't care anymore, so you let yourself cry.

Hayes hates me...I don't know what I did, but he hates me. When I need him most, he's not there. I miss my twin...idk who this kid is and what he has done with my brother. I want my best friend back...

I think too much when i'm awake....*Falls asleep*

A/N: My friend that i haven't seen in 7 years might have cancer...he's had brain tumors ince he was about 6...God i miss that giant. (He's 14 and 6'5ish) I'm older than him by about 9 months, he's always been taller than me. I miss jumping down the stairs and landing on a bunch of pillows and blankets. I miss going to that one park we always went to and finding clay in the sand. I hope I see him again soon. -Justine