chapter 3

Hey...how are you guys? ok so i will be updating only this book and my Clay fanfict, for awhile so yeah. I'm getting a phone today, so if you follow me on instagram i will follow you back, and i might make a new one, and i will post just things about my books so yeah. Who will Justine pick?

*Date with Harris*(on the side is a pic of what Matthew looked like when Justine drew on his face)

Harris took me to this Jumpy place, that had traponline's, foam pits, and of course jumpy castles. I'm wearing shorts and a random t-shirt, and colorful zebra socks.(i almost fell off my bed trying to throw balls at my sister lol) "Justine look out!!!" Harris yelled then grabbed me and jumped into the Foam pit. "Harris!!" i yelled playfully punching his arm laughing. I think I'm goning to pick Harris, because he's a lot more fun to hang out with.  "Give me your hand.'' Harris said once he got out. I gave him my hands and he helped me out.

Then we walked over to the trapolines holding hands. I started tumbling down the row of not so bouncy trampolines. Then Harris joined in. "Hey i decided who i want to be with.'' I said "you did?" he said anxiously "Yes, you.'' i said making me smile, then he lifted me up above his head, then lowered me until My lips landed on his. "i'm glad you picked me.'' He said before pecking my lips and setting me down.

 We jumped around for awhile longer, then he took me to Walmart. We bought my favorite ice cream phish food by Ben and Jerry. Then we bought a couple of movies and other junk food items, he even grabbed cake mix, and frosting. And yes i know you're probably wondering how we're going to make anything in the hotel room. well there is a kitchen down stairs, so thats where i hope he plans on making either cup cakes of cake.

We checked out, then went back to the hotel. When we got there we got into the elevator. There are a few other people in here with us.  "Hey can I have yo number girl?" some guy asked "sure let me just break up with my boyfriend first.'' I said sarcastically. "Dude she's taken, just give up."his friend said. "My momma said to never give up on your dreams." the guy said making Harris burst out laughing. "Dude that is old, and she's taken so back off." He said wrapping his arm around my shoulders. "You're like 11 and she's like 14 why is she dating you?" the guy asked "Im 14 and she's 13."

When we got to Harris' floor, we walked out and ran to his room. He shared his room with, Aaron and Jacob, which had to be awkward, since he doesn't even know them. We walked into the room and luckily no one else was here. "Which movie?" Harris asked taking the movies out of the bag. "Um...the lucky one." He put the DVD in, then joined me on his bed, wrapping his arms around me while i snuggled up into his chest, and we watched the movie until... "Let's party!!!" Aaron yelled runing into the room. "Dude." "Sorry, Hayes told be to make sure no funny business is going on in here." "Ugh stupid Hayes and his dirty mind." i said covering my head with the blanket.

Aaron sat down in a chair, and pretty much watched us the whole time. When the movie ended, Harris jumped out of the bed. "Hop on my back, we're going downstairs. I stood up on the bed, then jumped onto his back, he carefully grabbed the bag that had the ingridients to make cake. We walk to the elevator to see those two guys standing down the hall from it. Luckily they didnt notice us, and we got into the elevator and went to the kitchen.

We were mixing the stuff together, in the bowl, you know how the boy stands behind the girl and puts his hands on hers. When it was all mixed, Harris decided to shake my hands, so some cake batter splattered on my face. "Harris!!" I squealed making him laugh. I took the spoon and flungsome at him. "Not funny.'' he said laughing "it's payback.'' He took the bowl away from me and sat it down on the counter then kissed me. I wrapped my arms around his neck, while his rest around my waist.

Clay's Pov...

I walked into the kitchen area, because i heard her voice, and i wanted to know if she picked me, because even the guys agree i'm way better than Harris, all he's gonna do is break her heart, so i so badly she picks me. I walked into see Harris Taking a bowl from her, and he had what im guessing is cake batter all over his face. Then he leaned in and kissed her. My heart just broke when i saw her wrap her arms around his neck. Ugh she should have picked me, all he's gonna do is find a girl he likes more, and hurt her.