Chapter 9

We all woke up really early and got all of our stuff put into the cars, then we got ready and left for the airport. Right now i'm sitting down with a sleeping Nolan on my lap, we are both just wearing sweatpants and sweatshirts. We are just waiting for the plane to board. "FLIGHT 42A READY TO BOARD!" the lady on the overcom yelled, ugh really lady? i have a huge headache as it is. Everyone who is coming home with me and the boys got up, and we quickly got to our seats.

I was sat in between Hayes, and Shawn. And Nolan was with Nash and Cam, so i could sleep on the plane comfortably. I laid my head on Hayes' shoulder, and had my hand intertwined with Shawn's. "I love you guys." I mumbled sleepily. "We love you too." They said in unison. hayes kissed my forehead, then laid his head on top of mine, and the last thing i remember is the feeling of Shawn's thumb rubbing my hand.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I woke up to someone screaming i jumped a little bit, before i realized it was Nolan trying to get away from Taylor. "Help me!" I looked around, and the plane was just landed. I got up, and went over to where the guys were. Nolan was holding onto the seats while Taylor was trying to pull him away. I just started laughing. "Justine!" Nolan Let go causing Taylor to fall backwards. "Really?" Taylor said rubbing the back of his head. Nolan just giggled.

"He's a little bit cranky in the mornings." "A little bit?" "Fine very cranky, unless Nash, Cam, Hayes, or I am around then he's pretty calm." The rest of the guys were still sleeping, so i put Nolan down and made him go run to each of the guys and wake them up. "Hayes! Guess what, I'm gonna meet Skylynn!" Nolan yelled followed by Hayes groaning. Shawn on the other hand was just laughing at Nolan's cuteness.

We all grabbed our stuff, and left the plane. Nolan is just bouncing around like crazy. I swear we didn't feed him candy, he's just that excited to meet Skylynn. 'Grier's and friends' We saw our dad holding a sign. He smiled when he saw us. "Dad!" I yelled running as fast as i could with a toddler on my hip. "I missed you too." He said laughing. We soon got into his car, and he drove us to our house.

The whole car ride home was just everyone talking about what happened while we were at Magcon. "So, who is this little cutie?" My dad asked obviously talking about Nolan. "Oh, this is Nolan." "Who's kid is he?" "I guess mom's since we pretty much adopted him from the mall." "What?!?" "You see, Dad, he was abandoned only at the mall, and Justine here couldn't help but try to help him, and when he told her that his parents left him alone, she decided to take him home with us." Nash said as we pulled up to our house.

"Bye Dad!" I said hugging him, then getting out of the car. I went to the other side of the car and got Nolan out. "Let's go meet Skylynn!" I said making him sleepily smile. "Sky! We're home!" I opened the door and walked in just to have Skylynn attack my legs. "I missed you so much Justine!" "I missed you too, babe." "Is that Nolan?" She asked with a big smile on her face when she saw Nolan, who must have fallen asleep.

"Yeah, we can play with him later, does he already have a room?" Skylynn nodded and lead me up the stairs to Will's old room. His room was Cars themed, so everything had either lightning McQueen or Mater the Towtruck. I laid him down on his bed, and covered him with his blanket. "Justine?" "Yeah Sky?'' "Can we keep Nolan?" "Of course we can." I said laughing. "Can we play Horsies?" "Sure." We walked into her room, and started playing horsies, which means she rides on my back while i crawl around on the floor.

We were playing horsies until out of nowhere the guys showed up and started laughing at making vines about it. "Oh Shut up, don't act like you never did something weird for a little kid!" "Nash!" Skylynn climbed off of me, and ran to Nash. Thank god! i hate being her horsies to be honest, i'd rather play with toy horses with her, not be one. "Where's Nolan?" Hayes asked "His/Will's room, well It's now his room." He just nodded, and i walked into my room, and called Haley. (She went home with Melanie)