Chapter 25

Some of us have already gotten on our planes, and the rest are waiting. I can't wait until I get home. Today is Nolan's 4th birthday and he doesn't know that we are coming home, so it's going to be a huge Surprise for him.

 Today is Nolan's 4th birthday and he doesn't know that we are coming home, so it's going to be a huge Surprise for him

Our plane was finally called and we said goodbye to whoever was still here then got on the plane and sat in our seats. I had the window seat, Hayes was in the middle and Nash had the Isle seat. 

I grabbed my phone and earbuds and listened to music while the boys talked about girls and other things that boys talk about.

I surprisingly stayed awake for the whole flight unlike the two bozos next to me who fell asleep within 20 minutes of the plane being in the sky.

The plane soon landed and the boys were still asleep. I put my phone and ear buds in my bag, then shook Hayes. "Wake up." "No. five more minutes." He mumbled pushing my hand away.

"Hayes the plane landed get up." I said shaking him again. He groaned then opened his eyes. "I'm going to bed when I get home." 

He stretched then got his bag ready then woke Nash up by slapping him in the face. That wasn't really a good Idea cause Nash just slapped him back. I laughed then we all got up and walked out of the plane and over to baggage claim.

We grabbed our bags, then went out to the front and Nash called an uber cause he was too lazy to call our parents. It didn't make sense but who cares.

~~~~~~~

We just got home and it's 8:30 ish, so everyone should be awake. We walked inside and Skylynn and Nolan's heads snapped towards the door. I put my stuff down and crouched down. 

Nolan ran to me and hugged me tightly. I hugged back and stood up. "I missed you so much Justine." "I missed you too Nolan. Happy birthday." He smiled at me and kissed my cheek. "Thank you. I'm 4 now!" 

"I know! you're so big!" He giggled then I put him down and he went to Nash since Hayes already went upstairs to his room. 

Skylynn then ran up to me and hugged me. I hugged back. "How have you been Princess?" I asked holding her face in my hands. "Good." She said smiling widely. I kissed her forehead and she giggled.

"Mommy is making pancakes with faces on them!" "Ooh yummy." Her and Nolan went back to the couch and Nash and I went upstairs to our rooms to unpack. 

I put my suitcase and bag on my bed and unpacked everything. After I finished unpacking, I grabbed clean clothes then went and took a shower.

Usually I take a warm shower, but today I decided to take a cold shower. It's just so hot today. When I was finished with my shower, I blow-dried my hair then got dressed and put a little bit of make up on.

I walked out of the bathroom and walked into my room to grab my phone then left my room and headed downstairs

I walked out of the bathroom and walked into my room to grab my phone then left my room and headed downstairs. I walked into the kitchen and hugged my mom. "Hi Momma." "Hi sweetie, are you hungry?" 

"Yes." She smiled then handed me a plate with two pancakes and bacon on it. I sat down at the table and put whip cream, chocolate chips and strawberries on the pancakes.

Nash sat across from me and started eating his food, being loud and annoying about how good it was. "MMMM!!!! This is so good!" "Stop." "Stop what?" "Being annoying." He rolled his eyes then continued.

"Nash stop you're going to wake up Decklan." Mom said glaring at him. He quieted down and finished his food then got up and left leaving his dirty dishes on the table.

I finished my food and washed off my plate then put it in the dishwasher. I went back upstairs and knocked on Hayes' door. 

"Yes?" He mumbled. I opened the door then walked over to his bed and sat down crisscross and poked him. "Mom made pancakes." He jolted up. "Pancakes???" He asked excitedly. 

I giggled and nodded. He got out of bed and ran downstairs being louder than he was meaning to and woke Decklan up. 

I walked out of his room and into Decklan's room and picked him up. He calmed down almost instantly and yawned. "Hi buddy."

He gave me a gummy smile and I giggled. "You are so cute Decklan." I kissed his cheek making him make little noises. 

I carried him downstairs then put him in his bouncer which was infront of the couch

I carried him downstairs then put him in his bouncer which was infront of the couch. I sat down in between Nolan and Skylynn. They both laid down and put their heads on my lap. I smiled and played with their hair.

~~~~~~~

We are all outside in the backyard playing in the pool with our cousins while our parents talk. "We should play Chicken!" Hayes yelled. We all agreed. I got on Hayes' shoulders and Mary Logan got on Nash's.

We started to push on each other and laughing. We kept pushing on each other until Mary Logan lost balance and the water consumed her and Nash. "We win!" Hayes and I cheered as they surfaced. 

Nash pushed Hayes and made us fall into the water. "Jerk." Hayes glared at him once we surfaced. "Yeah yeah." Nash swam to the shallow end of the pool and played with the younger kids.

After awhile of just talking we decided to play Marco polo. Nash was it. "Marco!" He yelled. "Polo!" "Marco!" He was getting closer to me. "Polo!" I went under water and swam away.

"Marco!" "Polo!" He ended up tagging Jack. After a few hours of swimming and playing in the pool, it was time to eat cake.

We all sat down at the table in the backyard and Johnnie set the cake down in front of Nolan. Nolan got onto his knees.

Johnnie lit the candles and we all started singing happy birthday and Mom videotaped it. "Happy Birthday to you cha cha cha. Happy Birthday to you cha cha cha. Happy Birthday dear Nolan. Happy Birthday to you cha cha cha." 

He blew out the candles and we all cheered. Mom cut the cake and gave a plate to Nolan first, then to everyone else. 

After we all finished eating the cake, It was time for Nolan to open presents. This kid is so spoiled haha. He opened all of the presents and thanked whoever got it for him.

A/N: My sister and I are going to Houston with our dad, his wife and our step brother, to visit our step Grandparents (MorMor and MorFar). We love going there. They have a pool and a huge house. I hope we can go swimming this weekend! 

We are going for MorFar's birthday. He doesn't really talk to us much. He's more quiet while MorMor talks to us kids a lot and does stuff with us. They always get us presents. Mostly clothes, which is nice cause our dad doesn't really do anything with us.

There are only 5 more chapters until this book is done holy fudge! haha. I love you guys so much! have a great day -Justine