chapter 7

A couple weeks later...

Nash and Cam finally got released from the hospital yesterday, so today we are probably gonna have a lazy day. Nash is finally back to normal, and remember's everything. Right now, i'm sitting on the small kitchen's counter eating mint oreos while watching Shawn cook breakfast. "Ah." Shawn said opening his mouth wide signaling me that he want's an oreo. I giggled, then shoved one in my mouth teasing him.

He started tickling me, and to make him stop, i gave him one. "Stop with all of the cute couple things." Matthew and Harris said at the same time. "Nah!" I yelled making them groan. "So i'm guessing that your breakfast is Oreos with milk?" Nash said sitting down on the couch. "Yup." (I'm literally eating mint oreos with milk as i'm writing this Mmm...yummy.) Tomorrow is our last Magcon event here, then we get to go home, then a month later we leave to go somewhere else.

The good thing is that some of the guys are coming home with Nash, Hayes and I. Will already left like a week ago, so it's just us. Everyone is either hanging out in my room, or asleep in their own rooms. "We don't have to be ordinary, make your best mistakes."  My ring tone started playing. I took my phone out of my pocket, to see that my mom was calling me.

J: Hey mom.

M: Hey, Skylynn wants to talk to you.

J:Okay.

S: Hi!!

J: Hi Sky, how have you been?

S: Good, when are you coming home?

J: the day after tomorrow.

S: Yay! I missed you so much!

J: I know you have bug.

S: I'm not a bug, i'm a horsey.

J: *giggles* Well i missed my little Horsey too.

S: I love you Justine!

J: I love you too Sky.

S: Bye, see you soon!

J: Bye baby girl.

S: *makes kissy noise*

J: *Also makes a kissy noise, then hangs up*

"That was adorable." Shawn said smiling at me. I started blushing, so he kissed my cheek, making me blush harder. "Was that Sky?" Hayes asked walking into the kitchen. "Yeah." "Okay, i'll call her later." "Want some food?" Shawn asked Hayes. "Is that even a question?" Hayes said making us laugh. I grabbed some plates, then Shawn and I started serving the food to everyone.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>..

It's been 5 hours, and all we have done for the past hours was either lay on the beds and do nothing, or talk a little bit, but pretty much we did nothing at all. I'm so bored, and there is literally nothing to do, i don't have any games on my phone, and Instagram is just boring, nobody is posting anything at all, and i have watched Expelled way too many times, and i'm not in the mood to watch it, mainly because the scene where Cam gets arrested, it really bugs me seeing him in handcuffs.

"What do you guys want to do?" I asked sitting up and stretching. "Want to go to the pool? since Shawn and Hayes' limbs healed already?" Taylor asked. (Ik it takes a long time for broken bones to heal, but it's a book, so yeah.) "Sure." I said walking over to my stuff and getting my bikini out. it was a black crop top styled bikini with light blue bottoms. I also grabbed a pair of mint green shorts and a white Taylor caniff crop top then wasn't that short, it went to my hips.