Chapter 22

Clay had shown me a picture of Shawn and some girl kissing. It looks like the picture was taken yesterday cause that's what he was wearing Yesterday...

I turned to Clay and cried into his chest. Good thing he wasn't wearing a shirt, cause it would have been ruined by my clay face mask. He hugged me and rubbed my back. 

I pulled back when I heard my phone go off indicating that I just received a text message. I looked at the text. It was a break up text from Shawn...

Well that just makes this who situation better! Note my sarcasm. I cried harder into his chest. I ended up falling asleep in his arms.

~~~Next Morning~~~

I woke in my bed. I sighed then got up and went into the bathroom. I guess Clay brought me to my room, and washed my face off. 

I decided to just take a shower, so I went back into the room grabbed an outfit, then went back into the bathroom and took a nice long warm shower. (The pink crop to and shorts)

When I was done, I got dried off and got dressed for the day

When I was done, I got dried off and got dressed for the day. I walked back into the room and Hayes was just barely waking up while Jaidyn was already ready for the day and sitting on our shared bed making a musical.ly. 

"Clay told me to tell you to text him when you woke up." Hayes said. I nodded then pulled out my phone and texted him. 

Justine Renee: Hey
Clay Ryan: Hey, I was wondering if you maybe wanted to go to the fair with me today?
Justine Renee: Sure.
Clay Ryan: Okay, I'll pick you up at 3.
Justine Renee: Okay see you then.

It's 11:30 right now, so I have some time to kill. For awhile Jaidyn and I made a bunch of Musical.lys. Hayes was in a few of them. I had completely forgotten about the whole Shawn thing. I just don't care anymore.

~~~~~~

I got up when there was a knock on the door. I opened it and smiled when I saw Clay. "You ready?" He asked. "Yup. Bye Benji! Bye Jai." I closed the door and we walked to the Elevator.

When we got to the fair we went straight to one of the food stands and Clay bought a funnel cake for us to share. 

We sat down at a little table and ate. "Mmm this is so good!" I said smiling. He chuckled then took another bite. "Mhm It's amazing." 

After we finished eating, we started going on rides. We went on every single ride. Some we went on twice or 10 times. I had so much fun.

We finally went back to the hotel when It started getting dark. We walked into the Hotel hand in hand. 

(My sister bit my arm last night and it's now bruised...)

"Good night Clay, thank you for the fun day. It really helped me get my mind of things." I kissed his cheek then went to my room. "Good night Justine." He said smiling then walked over to some of the other guys.

I went into my room, and started getting ready for bed. I grabbed my pajamas, then went to the bathroom to change and brush my teeth.

When I was done, I went back into the room and laid down in Hayes' bed and listened to him talk on his YouNow broadcast. 

I ended up falling asleep before I could get up and go lay in my own bed. 

A/N: Shortish chapter, but I updated before I had to go get my sister, so that's good. Have a great weekend I love you guys! -Justine