Chapter 16 - All Hell Breaks Loose

Five Months Later

"Don't forget the extra onions this time, huh?" Dean says, pulling out the money and holding it out to Sam.

"Dude, I'm the one who's gonna have to ride in the car with your extra onions." Sam says annoyed and I scoff, "I'm the one who has to sleep next to him tonight so who's the real one suffering here?"

"Yeah, you're right." Sam says, climbing out of the car and walking towards diner located in the middle of nowhere.

"Hey, see if they got any pie!" Dean calls out and Sam glares at him before entering the diner.

"Love me some pie." He murmurs before turning and looking at me.

Electricity fills the car and soon our lips are pressed together, our lips moving hastily and our hands all over each other. In the past five months, it's been very rare to have moments to ourselves. Especially after what happened in Wisconsin with the shapeshifter and Dean's framing. Now we have to be extra careful and that means no more late night runs to abandoned spots so we can have alone time.

I moan as his lips move from my jaw, down my neck and to my shoulder as he pushes back my jacket to reveal my bare skin. My fingers claw at his hair as I feel myself become more aroused, this constant state of heat being revved up. The music in the background begins to cut in and out and my eyes turn towards the radio, seeing the lights flashing.

"Dean." I whisper breathlessly.

He pulls away and it begins to go staticky before it cuts out completely. I look at it confused as Dean looks around and my eyes drift up to the diner, seeing it completely empty.

"Sam?" I ask confused and Dean looks towards the diner, finding it empty too.

We exchange a look before we both get out of the car and quickly make our way towards the diner. We open up the door and take in a horrid sight before us. Blood surrounds the bodies of the people that were inside when we got here, no sign of Sam anywhere. Dean pulls out his gun and I follow his lead as he calls out, "Sam?"

We walk through the diner and see no sign of him, not even through the back door. However I spot something on the lining of the window in the back door, a powdery substance. Dean fingers it before turning and looking back at me, "Sulphur."

My heat freezes for a moment before the both of us quickly walk out the door and look around out the front, "Sam?"

"Sammy?!" Dean yells out, but there's no response and I feel the knot in my stomach get larger.

"Sam!" Dean screams out, but I know it's too late. He's already long gone.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"This is it, all demonic signs and omens over the past month." Bobby says, pointing down at the map laid out on the hood of the impala.

We're parked on the side of the road, meeting Bobby halfway to see if there's anything we can find out about Sam's disappearance.

"You joking? There's nothing here." Dean says, getting frustrated.

"Exactly." Bobby says, looking just as stumped as him.

"Come on, there's gotta be something. What about the normal, low level stuff? Exorcisms, that kind of thing." Dean presses and Bobby shakes his head, "That's what I'm telling you, there's nothing. It's completely quiet."