Chapter 14 - Croatoan

The inside of the impala is steamy and hot as I collapse onto Dean's bare chest. My breathing is heavy as I attempt to catch my breath, Dean's hands still running over my naked body. I lift my body up using my hands against the driver's seat and look down into his eyes, a smile coming to my lips.

"You are so beautiful. You have no idea how much I love you." Dean says, grasping my face in his hands.

"If it's anywhere near as much as I do, then it's an incredible amount." I whisper breathlessly.

He pulls my lips to his and sits up, my back hitting the steering wheel and causing the horn to blare. I let out a laugh as I pull away from his lips, my hair a knotted mess surrounding our faces. His breath taking smile causes my heart to skip a beat, "Can we just stay here forever?" He asks.

"I wish we could, but I think your brother wouldn't be too happy." I say, reaching back into the backseat and grabbing my bra and shirt.

He kisses my breasts as I lean over him and I moan before pulling back and putting on the clothing. I reluctantly climb off of him, landing in the passenger's seat and beginning to dress myself. Dean just stares at me with a small smile on his plump lips, his eyes lost in thought. I blush under his gaze and reach down, tossing his shirt which hits his face. I giggle at it and he soon begins to dress himself.

"I promise you baby, one day we're gonna have a whole room to ourselves where we won't have to worry about anyone walking in on us." Dean says and I chuckle before shrugging my shoulders jokingly, "What if I like doing it in random parking lots of a national park huh?"

"Well we can certainly keep doing that if you want." He says, leaning over and kissing me again.

My hands pull on his shirt, his hard body pressed to mine for a moment before I pull back and glance at the clock on the dash, seeing it's getting late.

"We better get back before Sam begins to worry about us." I state, Dean's lips on my neck.

"He'll be fine. Besides, I like this better." He murmurs between kisses.

I shake my head and pull his head back, "Having sex in this car is one thing. But sleeping in it when I have a perfectly good bed waiting for me back at the hotel? No thanks."

"Yeah, okay." Dean says, pulling away reluctantly.

He quickly finishes getting dressed before starting the car up and making our way back to the hotel. We pull up out front of the room and go towards our door, Dean's hands on my waist and lips at my ear. I open it up and we step inside, seeing Sam on the floor by his bed with wide eyes and a sweaty forehead.

"Sam?" Dean asks, pulling away and Sam looks at us with wide eyes, "I had another vision."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Continue on OR-224 West." The woman's voice says from the navigation system and Sam looks down at the phone in his hand, "There are only two towns in the U.S. Named Rivergrove."

"How come you're so sure it's the one in Oregon?" I question from my spot in the back.

"There was a picture of Crater Lake." Sam states.