You fall sick

Itachi : He'd be the type to make you breakfast in bed and provide room service food. He'd keep you warm and covered with thick blankets and comforters. You'd heal the fastest with him because he gives you the right medicine and knows how to perfectly take care of sick people.

Deidara: He'd lowkey freak out bc he has never seen you sick before and it kinda terrifies him. "Are you okay?" , "tell me if you're hungry un". He'd be extra sweet to you on days like this and would make you some sugar less drink which would taste horrible but you drink it anyway bc S w e e t.

Tobi : He'd be full on Obito mode. He has been treated once by Madara when he was super sick before and he knows what will heal you. So he'd run into the forest and come back an hour later holding weird shrubs in his hand. He'd crush them up, make a juice and force you to drink it. Surprisingly, your sickness would disappear.

Hidan: he has no idea what to do but pretends like he knows everything.
"I need some water Hidan"

"Hot or cold?"

"Hot"

"Won't it make you even hotter?"

"Shut up and give me some water you idiot"

Pain: He has THE RINNEGAN. He could heal you up in seconds but he'd wait for you to fully fall sick becs he likes it when your face turns red and you're all curled up in bed. He will fix you later on though and you're all smiles and giggles becs you have him and he is always there to 'not let you suffer'.

Sasori: He'd make you those syrups that taste like shit but are good for health. His granny would have taught him all those and you hate how he keeps giving you glass after glass of that thing. "It tastes bad Dana".

"Drink it. It's good for health"

Meanwhile, you roll your eyes 360 degrees.

Kisame: " maybe you should bathe in cold water. It'll help lower your temperature..?"
He'd be oblivious to the situation but at the same time would pamper you a lot. He'd keep asking you if you need anything and would probably end up spending the rest of the night sitting beside your bed, making sure you don't wake up in the middle of the night needing something.

Kakuzu: He'd act like he doesn't give a shit, "You'll be okay. It's just a fever" b u t then he's also the one to keep extra blankets on your bed and make it fluffy with lots of pillows and stuff. Make you some hot milk with a lil turmeric power in it bc he knows it helps a lot with the sore throat and all. He'd try and shield the affection he has for you but you notice it anyway.

Naruto: This boy would go visit Tsunade all the way and force her to teach him how to deal with a mild fever and she's just so ??? But then he learns it all and comes back home and heals you up! He'd rub your tummy and a green glowing orb would appear and then he'd run his hands up and down from your head to you toe and when he's done, you are as healthy as a horse.

Sasuke: Actually doesn't give a shit. He has been sick before so he knows that it'll last only for 3 days and will eventually be gone. But if you continue to remain sick, he'd panic and go bring a doctor home. He'd help you bath, dress, eat and hell he'd carry you around and not let you walk bc no matter how much of an asshole he is, he's still a total baby sweetheart on the inside.

♡♡

WE HIT 200K!!
Thank you for existing people ♡
All of those sweethearts who follow me, and those who comment and vote on every single chapter anddddd my silent lil readers, thanks a ton ♡