They accidently touched your boob

Requested by : Zekegourmet

Itachi:

You were talking to your boyfriend with your back against the door , and when someone opened it, you fell right on top of him.

Trying to hold you up, itachi ended up groping your breasts with his hands.

" Itachi! Your hand! " you looked at him embarrassed.

" Oh" he gave your breast a gentle squeeze which made you moan a little, " I see you like it, then why resist?" he spoke making you blush more.

Deidara :

He gave you a piggy back ride , and when he helped you get off of him, you moved round a little and his hand brushed over your boob.

" Sorry un.." he apologised.

" It's oka- "

" Not really " he smirked and looked away which made you blush.

Tobi :

You were playing hide and seek with Tobi. He found you hiding behind a rack and decided to tackle you from back.

He walked on his tip toes and when he was close enough, he pulled you back into a hug and yelled " Found you!!! "

You gasped at first but blushed at the placement of his hands. " Tobi let go " you squirmed.

" No...I like it this way " he whispered in your ear while you couldn't help but feel your insides flip at your boyfriend's sudden personality change.

Hidan :

He fell on top of you and face planted into your boob.

" GET OFF!! " you yelled as you flailed your arms and legs around.

" Tch. " He gave you an annoyed look before pinning your arms down with his and rested his face back between your boobs.

You tried to move but , unfortunately he was too heavy.

Pain :

He was busy with some paperwork while you stood beside him observing his every move.

" Get me my coat " he asked.

" Here " you grabbed his coat and handed it to him.

While he tried to get his cloak off your hand, his fingers glided and poked a little against your breast which made you turn red.

You thought he didn't notice and swallowed hard to gain your composure. But right when you were about to leave his cabin, he spoke.

" (Y/N) "

" Yes? "

" They were soft, by the way"

Sasori :

You were giving your boyfriend a hair cut , and as you stood before him, you ran your hands through his hair one last time before exclaiming " Done! "

He brought his hands up to touch his own hair, but due to your close proximity, the back of his hand grazed your boob and you quickly took a step back.

" No need to be embarrassed (Y/N). You are my girlfriend and I have all the rights to touch what I just touched. " he smirked.

Naruto :

" Wake up Naruto! " you shook his sleeping form but he didn't budge.

After vigorously moving his body, he lifted his arm up and grabbed your breast completely.

You blushed at his actions but noticed that his eyes were still closed. Taking your hands off him and biting your lip, you helped him take his hand off of you too.

" Stupid alarm " he muttered and shifted to the other side of the bed.

Sasuke :

He was on the bed watching TV and for some weird reason , both of you were in a very good mood.

You jumped onto the cot , and sat on his laying form with your legs on either side of his hip.

You smirked at him before you moved your hands on the sides of his body trying your best to tickle him.

As expected , it didn't work. He looked at you with a blank face and you stopped your ministrations before frowning in disappointment. He flipped you over and now he was on top of you .

He smirked before he began tickling you while you laughed extremely loud and struggled to get him off of you. He paused for a moment so you could catch your breath. When you did , you saw where his hands were and blushed.

" I know you like it (Y/N) " said the Uchiha, palming you further.

_______

[A/N]

Too much of "boob grab" for today. LOL.

Hope you guys liked it.

Vote ♡ comment ♡ follow