You wore something cute for them

Requested by : @EssentialInsanity

They usually saw you in your normal ninja outfit and when you wore something cute for them, this is what they'd say.

Itachi :

He was busy doing his work when you walked out of your room wearing the cutest dress you recently brought.

" Ahem! " you cleared your throat.

He looked up to glance at you and turned back to what he was doing. It struck him then, and he looked back at you with a smile on his face.

" Wow! " he exclaimed.

You raised a brow and placed both hands on your hips.

He motioned you to come closer to him with his finger and you did as ordered. He stood up and wrapped his arms around you , pulling you closer to him.

" You look great. " he whispered as he kissed the side of your head.

Deidara:

He was busy doing his work when you walked out of your room wearing the cutest dress you recently brought.

" Dei kun! " you called out.

He turned to look at you and his eyes widened a little. His mouth slightly open too. He stood up and made his way towards you.

" How do I look? " you teased.

" Beautiful. You should wear this more often,un. " he winked.

Tobi :

He was busy doing his work when you walked out of your room wearing the cutest dress you recently brought.

" (Y/N) -chan looks so good! " Tobi gasped.

" Does she? " you asked as you moved over to him and sat down on his lap.

" Yes she does. " he uttered huskily.

You blushed at his sudden personality change and covered your face as you blushed.

Hidan :

He was busy doing his work when you walked out of your room wearing the cutest dress you recently brought.

" How do I look? " you asked as you flipped your hair back.

" You'd look better if that skirt was shorter! " exclaimed Hidan.

" Tch! " you narrowed your eyes and gave him an annoyed look.

" Haha.. kidding. You look sexy as usual babe." he smirked.

Pain :

He was busy doing his work when you walked out of your room wearing the cutest dress you recently brought.

" Look at you..." he started.

You patiently waited for him to continue.

" ...aren't you the most gorgeous thing ever? " he asked.

" Umm...no?" you pouted.

" Oh yes, you are. " he stated as he looked at you from top to toe once again which made your cheeks heat up.

Naruto:

He was busy doing his work when you walked out of your room wearing the cutest dress you recently brought.

" Woah! "

" You like it? " you smiled.

" Absolutely! " he grinned at you.

You walked over to him to give him a small peck on the cheek, but he turned to face you , which made your lips crash into his. You blushed as you pulled away and noticed that he was slightly blushing too.

Sasuke :

He was busy doing his work when you walked out of your room wearing the cutest dress you recently brought.

" Sasuke kun " you called out from behind him.

" Yeah? " he responded without turning to look at you.

You sighed and made your way upto him and stood inches away from his sitting form.

He looked up at you and his lips curved up into a smirk. Grabbing your wrist , he pulled you forward until your noses touched.

" I should be the one to take this dress off of you tonight " he said and you gulped before slightly nodding.