They saved your life

Requested by : @EssentialInsanity

" They go on a mission and Y/N almost dies "
I decided to rename it :p Hope you like it.

♡♡♡♡♡

Say you guys were on a mission and the enemy guy throws a kunai infused with chakra at you and it hits your abdomen. The kunai is designed to absorb your chakra and eventually kill you. (Some complicated shit)

Itachi :

He would catch the kunai before it even hit you. He is Itachi for Pete's sake.

" Watch it (Y/N) " he warns you.

You nod quickly and stay on guard, while a part of you is still blushing at the fact that he saved your life.

Deidara :

" (Y/N) " he screamed and you quickly turned around. You saw the kunai approaching you but before you could dodge , it pierced through your skin.

You fell to the ground and the next thing you heard was a giant explosion. He had blasted everyone off just so he could tend to you.

" I won't loose you un" he said and picked you up and jumped onto his giant white clay bird.

Tobi :

When the blade pierced into your skin, you called out for Tobi who was fighting a little distance away from where you were. He turned to look at you and once he saw that you were injured , he knocked all the people around him off and rushed towards you.

" No no no no .. (Y/N) chan.. " he exclaimed as he gently pat your cheeks trying to prevent you from loosing consciousness. You knew you'd die and before you could respond to him, he threw you over his shoulder and ran through the forest in an attempt to save your life.

Pain :

You coughed out blood , and clenched your wound. Pain immediately noticed it but by the time he made it to you, you were lifeless due to multiple kunai's piercing your flesh. He walked towards you, calm and composure all over his features.

He bent down and touched your face. " You shall not die (Y/N) " he said, and with the use of his rinnegan (Rinne rebirth ) , he brought you back to life. " not when I'm with you " he smiled a little.

[A/N] Just assume that it doesn't kill him when he uses it.

Hidan :

" Aahhh...! " you screamed as you fell to the ground.

Hidan looked back only to find you curled up and in pain. He ran towards you and knelt down.

" Fuck no! Not you. " he quickly grabbed you and " Jashin sama " he prayed as he carried you.

Sasori:

He tried to sheild you with two of his puppets , but the blade was fast enough to hit you.

" Tch " he growled and slightly cursed under his breath.

The only thing you could find around you were puppets. You applied as much pressure as you could on your abdomen trying to stop the bleeding.

Sasori rushed over to you and he frowned a little. " I'm sorry " you apologised.

" Shh.. if anything happens to you, I'll turn you into someone like me. " he said with a smirk on his face as he carried you through.

You had no energy left to react but you had enough left to look at his blunt self with your mouth slightly ajar.

Naruto :

" Naruto...! " you fell to your knees and coughed out blood.
His eyes turned monstrous at the sight of you , and he immediately switched to tailed beast mode. In seconds , he dealt with all the shinobi and ran over to you.
He gently pulled out the kunai, but it had already sucked enough chakra out of your body.

He noticed that you were surviving on minimum amount of chakra and pulled you onto his lap as you clenched and tugged at his shirt. He placed a hand on your chest and gave you a faint smile.

With his yin-yang powers , he transferred a large amount of chakra into you , which was more than enough to keep you alive until he took you to Tsunade for treatment.

Sasuke :

The kunai was originally thrown at Sasuke , and he would have definitely dodged it with the help of his sharingan. But you being the idiot you were , ran as fast as you could and rooted yourself between the weapon and your lover.

Instead of injuring the Uchiha, it buried itself into your body. Your body swayed backwards and right when you were about to fall , Sasuke caught you.

You reached forward and pulled out the kunai out of your body.
" You can't get any more annoying, can you?"he raised a brow in frustration.

" I'm dying...save me first you idiot " you yelled and cringed in pain. He smirked and kissed the top of your head and you knew you wouldn't die.

_____

[Recent A/N] 1st Jan 2016

Okay.. There are no Kisame and Kakuzu in this chapter and a following few. But, most of you seem to prefer them in the book. Unfortunately this chapter was published long ago and back then, I didn't get any response when I asked if I could replace them with Naruto and Sasuke. This is just to let you guys know that Kisame & Kakuzu are present in the chapters that were published after new year (2016). Thanks.

Love,

AA♡