You turn them on

>More like you turn them on and walk away

Itachi :

You walked over to him sitting on the couch and climbed over his lap, your legs on either side of him. Once you lowered yourself, his hands flew to your waist to hold you in place.
You pressed your hips against his as your lips brushed over his.

"What're you doing baby?" he groaned, voice low and deep.

You pressed yourself further into him,as your hands made their way around his neck.

"Nothing" you chuckled as you got off his lap and walked away, the bulge in his pants making you proud.

"(Y/N)! Get back here right now!"

Deidara :

The kiss was innocent at first, but as you pulled him closer and shoved your tongue into his mouth, he couldn't help but groan. Your hands moved on their own accord as you pushed his cloak off his shoulders and hooked your fingers into the rim of his pants.

"Let's take this to the bedroom,un"

"Nah! I'll go get some cereal to eat. I need to watch anime"

" What? No! You can't just leave me like this!"

Tobi :

You took his mask off and pressed your lips against his as soon he entered the Akatsuki base.

He kissed back, and slowly took his mask back from you as well. Your hands made their way down his chest, tugging at the fabric of his shirt as you inched closer to where he wanted you.

You slightly palmed him, through his pants and he groaned into the kiss.

That was it, you pulled back, "Oh shit I have a mission to attend to"

"Oh! " he put his mask back on "Tobi wishes you good luck (Y/N)-chan"

"Wait wtf? You're not turned on?"

Pain :

You sat on his lap as he went through some paperwork, looking through attack strategies. You noticed his focus falter as you rubbed up and down his thighs.

" Pain-sama" you muttered, you knew it was an odd turn on for him.

"Hmm?" He hummed.

"I have plans for us tonight" you mumbled against his neck, as you gave his bulge a slight squeeze.

He was hardening beneath your touch and that's all you needed.

"Tell me about it" he spoke as he dropped his pen and fixed his focus on you.

" We're gonna watch this really cool anime! I'll make you some popcorn too" you chimed and his face fell in less than a second.

"Wha- "

Sasori :

"Come cuddle with me please?" You whined and he sighed before taking his cloak off and tucking himself into the sheets beside you.

You scooted closer to him, your hands exploring his body. "What do you feel like doing?" you asked and he knew what you meant.

"Whatever you want me to" he answered, being his rare lover boy self.

"How about I go down on you, and then you can tease me all you want and touch me wherever you feel like and" your hands dropped to his pants and he was already hard asf, "..and you can fuck me till I can't walk tomorrow?"

His breathing was already heavy and he wasn't expecting you to be so direct either, which turned him on even more.

"Sounds good to me" he mumbled against your neck.