They caught you reading lemons

What if they caught you reading THEIR lemons? {MODERN}

You had your phone in your hand and since you were reading the most erotic shit possible, your cheeks were red and you were pressing your thighs together. He caught you doing this , and this is how he'd react :

Itachi :

" Are you okay (Y/N)? " he asked.

You were so into the lemon, you didn't even realise that he asked you a question. You continued reading and failed to hear him approach you . He stood behind you and checked what you were reading.

You then felt his lips on your neck. Realising that he was right behind you, you locked your phone and threw it aside on the couch. He nipped and sucked on your neck which made shivers run down your spine. He trailed a line of kisses , up your jawline and bit your ear lobe. You moaned a little and he chuckled in response.

" If you wanted me to do all that to you, you just had to ask. " he whispered in your ear.

Deidara :

He was already on bed and under the covers while you sat on a chair in his bedroom and read ' deidara ' lemons.

" What are you reading? " he asked.

" Nothing " you said as you locked your phone and placed it on the table. You stood up and walked towards the bed with a blush on your face.

You slipped under the covers next to him while he remained quiet the whole time. Once you switched the lights off , you felt his warm naked chest against your back. His hand made its way around your torso and the tongue on his hand gently liked your stomach.

" What are y- "

" Shh... This is how I started it in the story right? " He asked.

" How do y-" your breath hitched when you felt his hand ran up and down your thigh.

Tobi :

" Stop ignoring me " Tobi whined as he tugged at your sleeve.

" One more page and I'm done Tobi " you muttered.

He grabbed your phone and held it up high enough so that you couldn't reach it. Your eyes widened and you jumped trying to get your phone off his hand.

" Give it back to me! " you ordered with a serious face.

He titled the screen a little so he could read what you were reading.

" ...and after one last thrust he released inside m-" he read out.

" Stop it ! Tobi.. Stoppppppppp!! " you yelled and punched his chest.

He returned the phone back to you and before you could calm down , he gripped both your wrists and pushed you back until you were pressed up against a wall.

You looked up and noticed that he had his mask off. When did he even take it off?
He leaned in a little and kissed your forehead. He grinded into you a little causing you to let out a moan.

" I can thrust into you anytime until you- " you cut him short by covering his lips with your own.

Pain :

You finished reading the lemon and went to bed as usual. After an hour or two you heard someone continuously knock on your door. You jumped out of bed and rushed to the door and opened it.

" What the fuck you think you're doing this late in the nig- " he covered your mouth with his hand and pushed you inside. That's when you actually woke up and noticed that it was none other than Pain himself.

" Leader sama.. Is there something I can do for you? " you asked.

He took his cloak off and threw it aside. You blushed and looked away. He walked closer to you and your cheeks heated up even more.

" You're aware that I'm the one who issued phones to all of you , right? " He raised a brow.

That's when it hit you.
Shit. Holy shit. That means he knows what you've been browsing all along.

" Leader sama "

" No.. call me Pain " and walked closer.

You stood rooted to the spot and he snaked one arm around your waist and pulled you closer against his chest.

" Entertain me, will you? " he chuckled.

You buried your face into his chest out of embarrassment because that was the name of the lemon you just read.

Hidan :

Once you were done with the lemon, you tossed the phone aside and walked to the bathroom for a shower.

After ten minutes you opened the bathroom door to see Hidan standing in the middle of the room with your phone is his hand and a perverted smirk on his face.

" Give it back! " you yelled and ran upto him with just a towel wrapped around you.

He shoved the phone into his pocket and wrapped his arms around you once you were close enough. You were a little taken aback at his actions but you remained quiet.

" You're perverted too...I'm proud of you " he said.

Sasori :

" (Y/N) , You should stop reading those oranges? " he said as he sat on his bed next to you.

" Lemons Dana.. they are lemons " you laughed.

" Yeah. Those. They're disgusting " he replied.

" They make me feel good " you shrugged.

He quickly grabbed your wrist and you dropped your phone . His face moved closer to yours and you instinctively closed your eyes. You felt his breath on your ear which made you shiver a bit. He chuckled and spoke " I can make you feel better ".

Naruto :

He asked for a glass of water and you left your phone on the couch and walked towards the kitchen.

Naruto fell onto the couch and grabbed your phone so he could take a look at all the selfies you've clicked recently.

' Na-ru- to aaahh!! I moaned as he inserted his fourth finger into me. 'he read to himself.

You returned from the kitchen and noticed Naruto sitting on the couch with his head thrown back and a hand covering his eyes.

" Umm.. Naruto " you called out.

" D-don't say my name like that " he said with a pink tint on his face and you immediately knew he had read it.

" Oh...so you read it? " you asked as you moved closer to him.

" Y-Yes " he almost chocked on water when you pecked his cheek.

" You're way too cute Na-ru-to kun!" ♡

Sasuke :

" What're you reading? " he asked out of curiosity.

You smirked and handed your phone to him. " Go ahead and read it yourself " you said clapping your hands together .

" Nevermind " he placed the phone back into your hand and walked away.

Damn you Uchiha -_-'

_____________

[A/N]

When life gives you lemons, read them with a perverted smile on your face. ♡

Vote.comment.follow.