They throw pick up lines at you

Itachi :

He eyes you from top to bottom and you stare back at him.

" Okay. " he talks to himself.

" What? " you laughed as he was still looking at you.

" You are the only girl who is almost as handsome as me. Almost " he shrugged.

Deidara :

" STARLIGHT!! " screamed he looking up at the sky.

You laughed as you moved over to him.

He wrapped his arms around your waist, " Starbright? " he spoke looking into your eyes.

" Hmm? " you smiled.

" Starlight, starbright... why don't you come home with me tonight? "

Hidan :

" Babe!!! " he yelled.

" What? " you asked.

" My magical watch says you're not wearing any panties " he laughed.

" Tch. Hidan! I am wearing them!! " you answered angrily.

" Oh, you are? Damn, it must be an hour fast "

Tobi :

" (Y/N)-chan, Do you wanna be my SLUT? " asked he.

" WHAT!? TOBI!! " you yelled.

" Umm? " he rubbed the back of his neck.

" Do you even know what slut stands for? " you snapped.

" (S)weet (L)ittle (U)nforgettable (T)hing ? " he titled his head to his right.

Pain :

As per his instructions, you met him at his office. There were other members too and as usual,you remained silent and listened to Pain's speech on World Peace.

An hour later , everyone left and you did too. You reached the door, but turned around when you heard Pain call your name.

" Yes sir? " you asked.

He smirked before saying " I want you almost as much as I want world peace. "

Sasori :

He gets down on one knee and pulls out a rose. You giggle and ask, " When did you get so romantic?".

He smirks and says " Take this flower..." and you reach forward to grab that red rose from his hand, and he continues "...before I take yours" making you gasp.

Naruto :

" (Y/N)- chan! " Naruto called from behind you.

" Yes? " you turned to face him.

" Are you an angel? " asked he.

" Uh? "

He spoke again, " Cause I'm allergic to feathers.. Aacchoo! " *fake sneeze*

Sasuke :

You wore one of your best dresses and walked out of your room. Moving over to your boyfriend on the couch, you asked , " How do I look? "

" Okay. " he shrugged.

You sighed and shook your head. " You like the dress? " you pointed out.

" It'd look better on my bedroom floor " he said with a slight smirk on his face.