You moan their name in your sleep

[You moan their name in your sleep] - becs you wanted me to write more smut related scenarios.

Itachi :

You shift a little in bed and moan his name. Little did you know that he was right beside you.

Itachi, though not completely startled is still surprised. He scoots closer to you and props himself on his elbow, so he can just lay beside you and wait for you to take his name again. He lovingly gazes at your sleeping form, feeling blessed for having someone like you.

Deidara :

You moan his name as you turn around and face the other side of the room. Deidara who was busy sorting out his clay is now standing near the edge of the bed watching you.
He smiles lightly and slightly giggles when you say his name again.

" Dirty thoughts un? " he questions to no one in particular as he pulls the blanket over you and makes it a point to tease you about this later.

Hidan :

He rubs his eyes when he hears your voice. He turns around to face your sleeping form beside him. You moan again " Hi..Hidan..".
He slithers his arm around your waist and kisses the top of your head. You move a little but still sound asleep.

He smirks and gets on top of you, willing to make your dirty dreams (if any) real.

~ pervert af I tell u ~

Tobi :

" [Y/N]- chan!! "

" [Y/N]-chan.. wake up " he shakes you.

" What the fuck Tobi? " you growl, annoyed as hell to be disturbed.

" You were calling me in your sleep.. I thought you wanted something "

Your cheeks turned a slight shade of pink at the fact that you were actually moaning his name, but then he was totally oblivious to it, so it was okay.

" Uh..no. Let me sleep.. " you mutter as you fall face first into your pillow.

Pain :

You lay asleep on Pain's bed, while he was occupied in his own work on the other end of the room. He flinched a little when he thought he heard someone call him. He flipped the pages of his book until he heard you moan his name for the second time that night.

He quickly pushed the book back into its place and made his way over to your sleeping form. He sat down beside you and leaned in to place a chaste kiss on your forehead, with a smile plastered on his face.

You opened your eyes at the contact and he quickly stood up and put on a serious face, not wanting to be caught being so affectionate and cute.

Pain and cute is a total no no to him.

Sasori :

" You called? " he turns around only to find you splayed out on his bed, completely knocked out.

He walks closer to you and just stands there for a while before shaking his head and silently judging you about reading a lot of oranges and now moaning his name and making him hard.

He looks down at the slight bulge in his pants and a string of curses slip past his lips.

Kisame :

He realises you called his name and quickly saunters over to you. He just stands there, beside your bed, staring at your sleeping form.

' should I wake her up? '

' what does she want? '

' Oh my god she called my name again, will she be mad at me if I ask her why? '

And so the confused not-so-little shark human is all over the place trying to figure out why you are moaning his name.

Kakuzu :

He nudges your side when he hears a sound leave your mouth. You open your eyes a little bit, only to close it back again.

Not being able to fall asleep, Kakuzu makes a bet with himself that he'd take half of your money if you moaned his name again.

After what seemed like a few minutes of silence, his name left your lips and Kakuzu was smirking to himself, glad that he had not only made you moan in your sleep but also got your money as a bonus.

Naruto :

You moaned his name over and over again, being restless in bed for some weird reason. You wanted him to hold you and wrap himself around your small form.

You moved your arms over to the other side trying to get a hold of him and pull him closer to you. Your hands brushed against the sheets and felt no human existence.

You opened your eyes and sat up only to find Naruto asleep and drooling over the carpet on the floor.

Sigh! This boy!

Sasuke :

" Tch! " he growls as he shifts in bed to wake you up. Right then, you say his name again and nuzzle closer to his chest.

He rolls his eyes before placing a hand on your back and rubbing it up and down. Though he was pissed off about you waking him up, he couldn't help but smile about you being extremely adorable.

----

[A/N]

How long has it been? Aaahh! Exams are over and now imma shower you all with updates and love. Thank you so much for keeping this shitty book in your library.

You ppl r so sweet when you ask for updates, I cudnt help but feel guilty about not being able to write for so long.

Now, please allow me to love u all and give you more scenarios, filled with humor and excessive fluff ♡

You deserve to be loved.

Next chap will be up soon, request box is wide open btw!

Love love love ,

~AA